SCP: Containment Breach
Found this game a while back and thought i'd share it.
its called SCP: Containment breach

It a FREE alpha stage first person horror game Based on the SCP series and i find it AWESOME!
You cant do much at the moment but playing this i'v had the some of the biggest frights ever while gaming. This game Definatly has promise!
Here is a video of some gameplay by PewDiePie.
Thanks given by:
The only thing that really scared me was when that guy started shouting/crying/whatever XD
You should really play Amnesia :P
Thanks given by:
SCP-087 or whatever it's called was made into a "game." It's the one about the extremely long switchback staircase. I downloaded and it's intensely freaky. I watched the video first and was still nervous when I played.

Looking forward to this.

Looks a lot like Penumbra. I like that. I watched a few Penumbra videos months ago and thought it looked fun.
Thanks given by:
(From IRC) Wrote:<Pi_Snoosnoo>: Don't play amnesia myke
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: Don't listen to Tempest whatever you do
<Pi_MykeGregory>: Lies! i'v been wanting to get it for a while.
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: ohgad
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: dundoit
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: And don't listen to what it says at the beginning :c
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: "For best playing environment we suggest playing with the lights turned off and your headphones plugged in"
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: F*** you
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: Stupid Amnesia...
<Pi_MykeGregory>: F*** that #UltraBrightLights
<Pi_Snoosnoo>: I did as it said because I'm a bad man
<Pi_MykeGregory>: :P
hahaha.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 10:42PM)Mael Wrote: SCP-087
This, a gazillion (that's a real number, you know) times. There wasn't even anything that was really that scary (or at least not what I saw), it just made me feel so extremely uneasy that I had to stop.

I should find some time to play Amnesia properly. I haven't really had much chance recently.
Thanks given by:
SCP: Containment breach

I just watched a 13 min. video of a dude walking down a staircase. Seems really silly.

aaaaaaaaaaand Im d/l anyways...
Thanks given by:
Freaked the shit outta me when I played it last week =P
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 12, 08:08PM)Bullpup Wrote: SCP: Containment breach

I just watched a 13 min. video of a dude walking down a staircase. Seems really silly.

aaaaaaaaaaand Im d/l anyways...

Yeah, that game is based on SCP: 087 and not the game i was playing.
Thanks given by: