Poll: is skyhooks the greatest Australian hard rock/glam rock band from the 1970's?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
0%
0 0%
sim
0%
0 0%
yes i like hooks in sky
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you guys ever heard of Skyhooks?
In the AUS I think there's a general consensus that Skyhooks is the best Glam rock/hard rock group there's ever been. Certainly within my family that is the case. For me there's three reasons they're the greatest. Firstly It makes me want to throw on a beater and crack a slab of coopers original pale ale, secondly, Red Symons went on to become the greatest tv/radio personality to ever emerge from the AUS, Graeme "Shirley" Strachan broke down all the barriers, opening the door for Australian rock 'n' roll songwriters to write about local places and events. He legitimized Australian songwriting and it meant that Australians became themselves.

But this general consensus, I'm led to believe that across the pond there's actually people who've never even heard of Skyhooks. I just can't believe that's true, they is the greatest for heavens sake!
So I'm trying to see if this is true. I'm not trying to start a who's the greatest 1970's Australian Glam rock/hard rock debate, I just want to know if anyone in America or anywhere other than the UK for that matter has heard of skyhooks and if they like them.

Thanks given by:
You forgot the poll, Vermi.
Thanks given by:
its a harrow movie right there on my tv harrow movie right there on my tv harrow movie
Thanks given by:
no
Thanks given by: