Poll: Non-Britons: Have you ever heard of Wiley?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
2 66.67%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Yes
33.33%
1 33.33%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you guys ever heard of Wiley?
In the UK I think there's a general consensus that Wiley is the best mc there's ever been. Certainly within my family that is the case. For me there's three reasons they're the greatest. Firstly I think he's the only mc who could release a greatest hits CD, or even double CD and you could honestly say every track deserved to be there. Secondly Roll Deep had Dizzee Rascal, for whom there is another general consensus here; that he's the greatest man to ever live. Lastly, he is great live. Unfortunately I'm too young to have ever seen him live, but I can watch them on video. Now I can watch my favourite song by other mcs performed live and I very often get that terrible thought rushing in to my head; 'y are they cattin his bars doe'. Even when it is good, I don't think there's ever been an mc where I can honestly say that's as good as on the beat. Apart from Wiley.

But this general consensus, I'm led to believe that across the pond there's actually people who've never even heard of Wiley. I just can't believe that's true, he is the greatest for heavens sake!
So I'm trying to see if this is true. I'm not trying to start a who's the greatest mc debate, I just want to know if anyone in America or anywhere other than the UK for that matter has heard of Wiley and if they like him.

And for the unfortunate who have never had the chance to listen to the greatest: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wiley
Thanks given by:
Godamnit Undead, you hid the "No." option from us.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 12, 04:57AM)VenteX Wrote: Godamnit Undead, you hid the "No." option from us.

shut up
Thanks given by:
yea, i know wiley

its this guy

Mod Edit: Pic removed by request.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 150px-Wile_E_Coyote.gif]
Thanks given by:
lolwut
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 12, 05:08AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: yea, i know wiley

its this guy