Facists Rise Again!?!?!
You do know, there is a button [Image: postbit_report.gif]

There is so much to warn in RV posts I have to restrain myself and hope other mods take over. That button will help move them in the right direction.
Thanks given by:
Many thanks Ron, I will be making use of the button in future and indeed I already have, many thanks.
Thanks given by:
After some reports/complaints I believe it would be best to close the thread. Mercykill, I would suggest for you to think further next time you make a thread regarding such a controversial topic. The users on this forum come from all sorts of places; have different cultures, thinking ways, and beliefs, so posting a thread about Nazism wasn't so wise from you. Also adding the fact that one or two users decided to toss into the thread even more heat to the point where it became inappropriate.

RealViking, since your return you have contributed to the forum with nothing but disparaging and derogatory posts. You just came back from a ban, and I advise to rethink what you'll post next before one of the mods decides to re-ban you for a longer time.

If someone has a good reason to open this thread feel free to PM me.
Thanks given by: