KiWi.AC - Do you want an admin password?
Hi guys.

I've just updated the KiWi.AC site a little and noticed that a lot of the old admins aren't around anymore (or are very inactive), or I just don't know. In fact, a lot of those admins probably don't even remember their password.

As such, most of the old admins have been removed (since I don't know if they're even using their passwords). They can be reinstated straight away by simply emailing me: randumkiwi [AT] gmail [DOT] com

(Old admins were: Rytis, Apollo, Drakas, noerrorsfound, Dazza, Meatpie, Ruthle$$, Hallstrom, BenWasHere, Rhubarb, Toca, Stanko, DogDancing, ironzorg)

So, want to be a new admin? This is what you get.
  • Ability to claim admin on the AC servers & use all normal admin powers available there.
  • Read access to log files for all servers (including all archived logs).
  • Read access to the log for SVN's daily update.
  • Read access to the automated logsearch facility, which automatically flags some important messages.
  • Read/Write access to the IP blacklist.
  • Read/Write access to the NZ Nickname Blacklist (and whitelist).
  • Read/Write access to the Clan-Tag Nickname Blacklist (and whitelist).
  • Read/Write access to "forbidden.cfg".
  • Ability to generate deban passwords for trustable users.
  • Ability to add/remove custom maps from |NZ|Weta.
  • Read/Write access to |NZ|Weta's maprot.cfg file.

If you've been with AC for less than 3 months or have a history of distrust within AC, don't apply. Otherwise, apply below (or via: email, IRC, PM) and I'll get back to you.
Thanks given by:
FYI: I've had 4 applications (2 successful, 1 declined, 1 still to be decided).

Emailing me is the best way to make sure I remember to get back to you about your application.
Thanks given by:
water [DOT] lol [AT] live [DOT] nl

Mod Edit: hid your email from bots

ThePrinter Edit: Thanks Moderator!
Thanks given by:
By the way, in most applications I've been receiving brief details about the person applying - this is good, continue that. But if you could also let me know what password you would like (minimum 6 characters with at least 2 numbers) and what clan you're in (if any).

(FYI: There are quite a few applications to go through, please be patient).
Thanks given by:
hehe
I'll just send you an email!
Thanks given by:
I sent you and email before you posted the password request. Would you like me to send you another with a password?
Thanks given by:
FYI: I've had 11 applications (5 accepted/setup, 2 accepted/not yet setup (awaiting desired passwords), 1 declined, 3 still to be decided).

Btw, welcome ThePrinter ;)
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 10:07PM)Huntsman Wrote: I sent you and email before you posted the password request. Would you like me to send you another with a password?

Not received (not even in spam - found one application there though, hahahaha). Try a PM?
Thanks given by:
Ahh i send you a PM before you asked for the pass do you want me to send you one with the pass?
Thanks given by:
Email sent, if not recieved, I'll be happy to resend and/or PM :)
Thanks given by:
RK... you should just give me my old admin password back ;)
Thanks given by:
I would send one to add to the Australians, but it seems you already have 2 B}'s and a third one applying. :P
Thanks given by:
(29 May 12, 07:50AM)Orynge Wrote: I would send one to add to the Australians, but it seems you already have 2 B}'s and a third one applying. :P

By all means, apply. More is better.
Thanks given by:
(29 May 12, 05:03AM)Shorty Wrote: RK... you should just give me my old admin password back ;)

Yeeaaahh.... no.
Thanks given by:
FYI: I've had 14 applications (7 accepted/setup, 3 declined, 4 still to be decided).
Thanks given by:
Lol. Just saw the email you sent me asking about my interest (was in spam folder which I hardly check).

Sent ya an email back.
Thanks given by:
I vote F1 on Fate.
Thanks given by:
FYI: I've had 19 applications (10 accepted/setup, 3 declined, 6 still to be decided).
Thanks given by:
Today, I've set up a second match server on port# 22222: http://kiwi.ac/servers.html
Thanks given by:
I don't want to be a new admin.
don't look up my ip and pm me a good random password.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3pkuro.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: QKKnz.jpg]

If you feel I would be an asset* pm me a good random password

*not to be confused with asshat
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 10:13PM)Bullpup Wrote: [Image: QKKnz.jpg]

If you feel I would be an asset* pm me a good random password

*not to be confused with asshat

I don't like the way you asked. So I'm going to be irrational about it and decline.

FYI: I've had 22 applications (12 accepted/setup, 8 declined, 2 still to be decided).
Thanks given by:
Don't get a rash over this.
My ping to Zealand is crap anyways
Thanks given by:
Then why did you ask in the first place?
Thanks given by:
"I don't want to be a new admin.
don't look up my ip and pm me a good random password."

Why are you spamming this thread anderson. Is there no more poop in the sandbox to fling at xenon?

/tits
Thanks given by:
I was not aware I was spaming this thread I just wondered why you asked for admin on a server where your ping is (in your own words) crap?

does 1 post constitute spam?
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 04:40PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I just wondered why you asked for admin on a server where your ping is (in your own words) crap?

Access to blacklists, etc, could be a good reason. Also, pings are reasonable world-wide for NZ servers, except for Brazilians for some reason.

Anderson, let me help you 'stick it' to Bullpup.

Would you like admin access? ;)
Thanks given by:
Thankyou MrKiwi Sir that would be awesome ;)
Thanks given by:
[Image: qr6o7.jpg]
/tits
Thanks given by: