Looking for Fans
My previous number one fan has disappeared. ISA clan http://istandalone.org/ is now looking for new fans to replace the previous ones and rebuild our fan ranks. If you are interested in becoming a fan of our clan please apply here. All applications welcome and the only requirement is that you believe in the true awesomeness of ISA.

I had to post something or my account will be deleted again.
Thanks given by:
[Image: otto-fan.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you pweaks. That'll go nicely in the ISA chillout room. You have earned yourself a prime slot on the ISA fan list on our website.
Thanks given by:
Thank you sir.
Thanks given by:
I have so many fans. Maybe I could give you one.
Edit : seems that you already found a fan (pweaks) according to your sexy web site
Thanks given by:
[Image: Heat_Wave_05850.jpg]

I actually am I bigger fan than Pweaks, I fire blonde boys into concrete walls with how much I love you.
Thanks given by:
some ac developers with hard paranoid inside,that a not big problem but.. Daithi keep your mind and health
Thanks given by:
I'm your biggest naf.
Thanks given by:
Excellent Jason. We can use that to disorientate the enemy. Thank you.

Thanks for your kind comments Edward. Our professional functional web designers will be most pleased. They worked tirelessly for many hours to create our glorious homepage. It includes every feature a clan could dream of.
Thanks given by:
No problem <3
Thanks given by:
i might consider being a fan if u change the theme song to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M
Thanks given by:
No ones made a blow job joke yet???

[Image: cfdac613-89c2-40a4-b8d5-0f60ce2d42ff.jpg]
Thanks given by:
He has beaten me. I congratulate him for this victory.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 9Fp0F.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: fa_gmwt-fanfront.jpg]

This is so you can test the aerodynamics of your bullets (its a wind tunnel).
Thanks given by:
[Image: am01-10-inch-blue1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: orange-hand-fan.jpg]

BAM. Portable.
Thanks given by:
So. many. fans.
All of them just crying out for shit to hit them :>
Thanks given by:
[Image: contemporary-ceiling-fans-modern-fan-pensi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=ceiling+fan
Thanks given by:
RAMPAGE thanks for the suggestion. I'm not particularly for or against Godsmack. I will add it as an alternative away game theme song.

DES|Anderson thank you for your contribution. We'll share them out, that's about two each.

VallDiGna that's hilarious and I am so cool now that I do have all these fans.

Ronald_Reagan your test equipment is a most welcome contribution. I will use it make sure my bullets fly true. I'll need it too, AssaultCube bullets seem to bend around laggers and walls so I'll have to forge my own superior bullets.

Habluka, I'm not even sure what that is but it looks cool so I'll take one.

gambino thank you for providing tools for my debutantes. They will use them wisely.

LinK that'll go nicely on my ceiling, thank you kindly.

Orynge thanks for the shopping pointers. I probably won't need them now but if I ever need more fans I'll know where too look.

My number one fan has returned. So you're all fired, sorry for the inconvenience, you can all join the ISA Fan Old Boys club.

My number one fan truly believes in the ISA mission and she looks way better in the cheerleader uniform.
Now if only she'll forgive me for trying to replace her without a fair mourning period.
Sorry
Thanks given by:
How do you have 0 posts o.o
Thanks given by:
Offtopic posts don't count.
Thanks given by:
JAMZ! HOW DARE YOU! HE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THOSE POSTS!
[/noobrage]
Thanks given by:
He was worried that his account might be deleted again with 0 posts. My finger slipped.
Thanks given by:
I love this joke :D
[Image: funny-Zach-Braff-fan-twitter.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This thread just wouldn't be complete without this:
http://www.bigassfans.com/product/powerfoil-x20-plus/
Thanks given by:
Excellent __ME__. I think I can build a helicopter with that thing. Good job, you're in.
Thanks given by: