Poll: What's it matter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More than a human's
13.46%
7 13.46%
More than a hacker's
23.08%
12 23.08%
More than a camper's
9.62%
5 9.62%
4 quid at Sainsbury's
19.23%
10 19.23%
More than a plant's
9.62%
5 9.62%
Less than a plant's
9.62%
5 9.62%
It's entirely inconsequential. It's a chicken.
15.38%
8 15.38%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What does a chickens life matter
After what I personally perceive as the bash threads failure to get people raging at each other, I had my own idea. What could cause stronger, more vastly differing opinions, than the value of a chicken?
Thanks given by:
If I had to go by what I think, its not worth a dime.
If I had to go by what I feel, it should be priceless.
If I had to go by what makes me a standard citizen, Id say 4 quid.
If I had to go by what I am, its got a hole that I would
XD
Thanks given by:
[x] More than a plant's
[x] Less than a plant's
Ohnoes, I just broke the 1/0.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 01:42AM)Hellspell Wrote: After what I personally perceive as the bash threads failure to get people raging at each other, I had my own idea. What could cause stronger, more vastly differing opinions, than the value of a chicken?

nobody cares what you think, so fuck off
Thanks given by:
I voted the top 4.
Thanks given by:
A woman saves up to buy a parrot. When she takes it home, it bites her. This happens every day until the lady gets really annoyed at the parrot and sticks him in the freezer. Half an hour later, she feels bad about it and puts it into the microwave on "thaw."
Thirty seconds later, she takes him out and he starts talking to her.
He says: "I know why you did that to me and I apologize for my behavior."
She says that she is glad to hear that.
He says: "I just have one question."
"Fire away."
"What did the chicken do?"
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 01:42AM)Hellspell Wrote: After what I personally perceive as the bash threads failure to get people raging at each other, I had my own idea. What could cause stronger, more vastly differing opinions, than the value of a chicken?

We need more information, this chicken you speak of, is coated in seven secret spices and fried or coated in the finest breadcrumb and served with lettuce, pickles and secret sauce on a kaiser roll or slow roasted in an oven with only its rich juicness to complement it delicate flavour?
Thanks given by:
Yes it depends on how you prepare the chicken. Otherwise it's just a feces machine.
Thanks given by:
i feel very bad everytime i eat mean, thinking about poor pigs and chickens living their entire life in a cage
Thanks given by:
chicken is delicious
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 03:33PM)Habluka Wrote:

nobody cares what you think, so fuck off

wait are you being serious? like, actually angry?
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 03:33PM)Habluka Wrote: nobody cares
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 08:46PM)Marti Wrote:
(22 Apr 12, 03:33PM)Habluka Wrote: nobody cares

you may not care about a chicken, but 30 people obviously do, to have voted for other than the 7th option.
Thanks given by:
it doesn't say they actually care about the chicken, they just say its worth more than a hacker/camper/plant's life or even less that a plants life

EDIT: I like KFC <3
Thanks given by:
imho chicken = human
* ärkefiende is vegetarian
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 07:46PM)ärkefiende Wrote: imho chicken = human
Got it. 4 quid at Sainsbury's.
Thanks given by:
inconsequential as every other living or non-living thing...
Thanks given by:
"coated in seven secret spices and fried or coated in the finest breadcrumb and served with lettuce, pickles and secret sauce on a kaiser roll or slow roasted in an oven with only its rich juicness to complement it delicate flavor" -DES\Anderson

Ya thanks. was trying to avoid fast food. Fuck ':_:'

Back on topic....

If the chicken is named Oscar Goldman, then it's life is worth a blowjerb from Lucy.
Thanks given by:
^^ Wendy's.
Thanks given by:
Damnit, now I'm hungry and I have no chicken :(
Thanks given by:
Speaking of chicken... you hear about that little bitch whining about SilverCloud? I bet you own the dick that's stuck up your ass too. :)
Thanks given by:
(01 May 12, 07:41AM)MorganKell Wrote: Speaking of chicken... you hear about that little bitch whining about SilverCloud? I bet you own the dick that's stuck up your ass too. :)

What... what is this?
Thanks given by:
You want chicken? Try Mcdons. Grease city. Then let's not forget Subway. I hope that restaurant dies in a fire. The upscale version of chicken.
Thanks given by: