Water in new version
do you think it would be possible to control the activity of the water in the new version of assault cube? for instance, i often make puddles on my maps by they look like tidal waves. could there be a way to increase/decrease wave height?
Thanks given by:
can't the watersubdiv command be put into a map cfg already? (i understand this is probably just noob talk)
Thanks given by:
watersubdiv is a graphics setting. Even setting it at the lowest value does not produce a smooth surface.

I've been begging for this feature forever.
Thanks given by:
Mercy, you wouldn't be able to change it per cube basis. Probably per map basis would be possible.
Thanks given by:
I actually was looking for that myself. I didn't look too long, but I saw some consts and could not find an effect by changing any of them :( But yeah it'd be appreciated.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 12, 04:13AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Mercy, you wouldn't be able to change it per cube basis. Probably per map basis would be possible.

dats cool with me...i just wish i could do it lol

if anyone plays sauerbraten, it's fucken amazing. they can make cubes of water in the air lol
but yea as many of you have said that you've been waiting for this, so have i :D

creators, Y U No make water softer!??!!?
Thanks given by:
BS made it possible to have a selected cube of water at a certain height, with wave control. How do you feel about us now?! D:<
Thanks given by:
Should be animated with footsteps to make ripples. That would look epic.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 10:38AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Should be animated with footsteps to make ripples. That would look epic.

It also wouldn't run on a lot of the toasters that some of the players call computers
Thanks given by:
killing spree by tsunami wave ? :)
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 11:01AM)Habluka Wrote: It also wouldn't run on a lot of the toasters that some of the players call computers
/wateranim 1/0
For the toasters.
Thanks given by: