Thank You Thread 1.1
I would like to thank all guys that help to improve this game... the mappers, the scripters, the server owners, the developers and the guys who patiently enlighten the "noobs" in this forum...

Thank you
Thanks given by:
The butchers, the bakers, the candle-stick makers.
Thanks given by:
And the cow who flew over the moon ?
Thanks given by:
and the rocket propelled shotgun?

:D Well, I would like to thank this forum for making me laugh almost everyday, thanks to the eeeKcellent(no seriously.. it is excellent... but it comes out of no where... eek!) humor. And this forum includes the devs, so thanking the forum is kind of thanking all devs as well :D :D Yeah... that includes noobs..
they make the life more interesting :D :D
Hi five everyone!!
Thanks given by:
Eh, i adapted to 1.0 so i wont start the drama about the changes this time :p
And yeah, hugs and kisses for the devs who made this happen! :))))

Btw please fix the shotgun.
Thanks given by:
What's so bad about it?
Thanks given by:
I thank brahma, because without him, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, know about the cheaters out there.
Thanks given by:
Wolf; Havent you noticed that shottys overpowered?
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 10, 09:07AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I thank brahma, because without him, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, know about the cheaters out there.
Ronald_Reagan at night:
*Ronald_Reagan stirs*
Girlfriend: What is it babe?
Ronal_Reagan: My cheater sense is tingling!
Thanks given by:
If you think the shotty is overpowered now, you wouldn't say so if you saw it during the early SVN. Thank you AssaultCube for a non-counterstrike clone that runs fine on my computer. SLOWER THAN QUAKE BUT FASTER THAN COUNTERSTRIKE.
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 10, 02:05PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: Wolf; Havent you noticed that shottys overpowered?

Not really. Now I find it that you actually need more skills to get a kill (since all the bullets aren't spreading out everywhere as 1.0.4). Also, TONS of people are whining about the gib thing, but then don't even understand it that when you shoot a player and damage him with more than 100 hp, that's when the gib happens. Same thing as 1.0.4 when people used to kill you with one shot, well when that happens in 1.1.0.1, it looks as a gib. It's just a visual thing!
Thanks given by:
Its not just a visual thing, it shotty gib gives 12 points instead of normal 10.

And it is overpowered. :p
Thanks given by:
I would just like to say thank you to the devs for the carbine. It's a fantastic weapon and hopefully I can actually finally be good while using it.
Thanks given by:
Shotgun used to be a gamble. In 1.0.4, at point blank range, you could get damage variation from 10-105 dmg. Very random bullet spread. Now, more bullets are guaranteed to hit the center. So, in order to frag with it, you need to aim more proper now.
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 10, 06:23PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: Its not just a visual thing, it shotty gib gives 12 points instead of normal 10.

And it is overpowered. :p

It gives you 2 more points for actually getting that close/getting a good aim targeted to a player and killing him in one shot ;)
Thanks given by:
A bump for great justice, too many haters these days...

:D
Thanks given by:
[Image: a7a97f84_Bump3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you Devs!
Keep working like that!!
Thanks given by:
Thank you all!
Thanks given by:
Thx to all devs for ending my addiction to AC...
Now i'll do it great at college :)
Thanks given by:
the anti cheat.. and thank you for not having any aircraft assaults as an award for those who are already in the lead.. thank you for being the best multi player online game
Thanks given by: