Poll: Should MerCyKiL's Server of Asshattery, which hosts oldvillage and Rabins_Oasis, stay online?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I love it and play it a lot.
7.14%
1 7.14%
Yes, I will use it once in a while and it brings back memories
57.14%
8 57.14%
I really couldn't give two shits...
0%
0 0%
No, if it's becoming a chore then don't do it. Plus it's not even online all the time so what's the point...I dont use it
14.29%
2 14.29%
Stupid idea in the first place. I hate those maps.
14.29%
2 14.29%
Yes it should. I can possibly volunteer to make the server fulltime too...
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you really want this server?
I've been thinking...checking my logs, I've noticed not many people have played on my server designated for nostalgic maps. Therefore, since it has become kinda like a chore, I was wondering if I should keep it online. I need to know: does the community real want/need this server?
Thanks given by:
I would play on it, but I've never seen it. What times do you run it?
Thanks given by:
you should collect feedback from your server users and not from "forum trolls" ...
Thanks given by:
I agree with Vanquish - if I saw it online, I'd visit it D:

Thanks given by:
server hours are not 24/7 as i cannot run my computer that long with it burning in flames.

the normal hours of the server are probably going to be 8-11 am on weekdays (my computer will be timed to sleep by then so it doesn't fry), most likely on weekday evenings, and an assorted mix of times on the weekends. all times are UTC-5 (Eastern Standard Time)
yea ik its not on much...just dont got the money to get a vps atm :(
Thanks given by:
I don't think you can expect people to be crowding your sever when you run it for 3 hours a day during work hours. . .
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 12, 10:10PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: server hours are not 24/7 as i cannot run my computer that long with it burning in flames.

So run it without it burning in flames! \:D

or did you perchance mean "without"?

* Oracle pulls a GDM with the grammar obsession.
Thanks given by:
So that's (for me):
1-4pm on weekdays (I get home from school at 4)
10pm-3am on weekdays (I shall be asleep/too tired to play)
Random times on the weekend

I don't think I'll get to play on this much. But if I do see the server I'll definitely check it out.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 12, 10:25PM)GDM Wrote: I don't think you can expect people to be crowding your sever when you run it for 3 hours a day during work hours. . .

i dont want people crowding it. im just wondering if anyone wants to use it. and logs show it was a busy day today :D
(25 Mar 12, 10:37PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: So run it without it burning in flames! \:D

LOL troll science would be mandatory for this feat.

(25 Mar 12, 10:37PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: or did you perchance mean "without"?
-.-
Thanks given by:
You should change to name {TBR}Soulker's server of Asshattery. Im the clan ass here :( Though the maps are cool.
Thanks given by:
I like it, played it quite frequently.
Thanks given by:
(28 Mar 12, 05:12PM)Soulker Wrote: You should change to name {TBR}Soulker's server of Asshattery. Im the clan ass here :( Though the maps are cool.

there can be many clan asses....but there is only one asshat :D

*MerCyKiL proudly dons the hat
ok well...the server shall stay on as a dysfunctional five hours/3-4 days a week server!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I can run a closer to 24/7 one for you....
Thanks given by:
ok man :) can we set dat up in a couple days? im in quebec city for a week
Thanks given by: