THE FLASHBACK SERVER
for all of you who have been waiting so long for easy access to vintage maps, wait no longer!

"MerCyKiL's Server of Asshattery" (Find it in purple letters in the server browser) now features a maprot with oldvillage2.0 (TOSOK), Rabins_Oasis2.0 (TOSOK), and Muzzleflash's apache (CTF).

The server features a maximum capacity of 14 players. It is not, however, 24/7 as it is run from my macbook at home. I will try and keep it on as much as possible, though. I may only host this server for a short time so get your nostalgic playing in while you can :D

Please comment on this page if you find problems with it (i.e. too laggy?). If lag becomes an issue I might just try and find someone else to host the server with me.

I also ask for anyone reading this to give me the names of maps you would like to see in the maprot. Only three maps is pitiful. Please make sure that the maps are legal or at least less than 20,000 sq ft in area so I can fix them.

Enjoy!!!!
Thanks given by:
Neat-o.
Needs more retro custom maps that have faded into oblivion.
* Oracle goes to check his lists.
Thanks given by:
inb4 ezjemville
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 12, 04:54PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Needs more retro custom maps that have faded into oblivion.

much so, yes...
Thanks given by: