Can anyone server host?
Hiyall...I have now unsuccessfully tried to portforward for two weeks but I just cannot seem to access my router settings. I think my parents have a set password on it....

Anyways, recently I have re-edited Rabins_Oasis and oldvillage into playable maps but I'm worried that they will still be underplayed and missing from AC. So I was wondering if anyone was interested in running a "Nostalgic Maprot Server" 24/7. The map rotation would include:

---Rabins_Oasis2.0 TOSOK
---oldvillage2.0 TOSOK
---ac_wintertown (Think3r's version, if he allows it) TOSOK
and any other old maps...

Is there anyone who can host such a server for 24 hours a day without incurring expenses? (because I'm sure no one would pay for something like this lol...)

I know that some of you may not want these maps back but I have noticed others are taking quite an interest in creating a server like this. Any takers?
Thanks given by:
I could do this. Although occasionally my server randomly crashes for no reason (afaik) so that could be a problem, if I was asleep or something when it crashed the server would have some downtime by virtue of me not knowing to restart it. So yeah don't put me as your first choice cos I suck with this stuff, but if by the end of this you have no takers, pm me or something and I'll set it up.
Thanks given by:
shweet! ill pm you in a bit with the maprot and map downloads!
Thanks given by:
I could run a server.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1834437745.png
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 12:26AM)gambino Wrote: I could run a server.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1834437745.png

:D cool man. I might contact either one you guys if that's ok. I'm sort of at a busy point in my life right now so it may be slow to fall into place but thanks!
Thanks given by:
mercy, i can add those maps to =AoW= and PR server if u want
Thanks given by:
perhapsily bro...i was hopin for a server devoted to just these maps. but ty anyways...
Thanks given by: