[Image: 6977157033_65fc215977.jpg]
[Image: 6831029256_32dd823d4b.jpg]

Medium sized urban desert themed map.
Download here.

Feedback is appreciated :)

Thanks given by:
Looks nice
Thanks given by:
I don't usually download maps, but this one I did. Looks very nice, looking forward to seeing how it plays!
Thanks given by:
Little update, a few bugs fixed. Download link will direct you to new version.
Thanks given by:
It was not the awesome map I was hoping for.

The textures got boring pretty quick, its all the same dull brownish color. There's nothing wrong with the textures necessarily, but they are just... very standard. The lighting is very standard as well. Nothing special.
The layout is really boring. And there are no grenade pickups!

Altogether sorta bland. There's nothing wrong with it, but I didn't see anything special either. Didn't love it or hate it, was just disappointed since the screenshots looked pretty awesome.
Thanks given by:
Snoosnoo and myself have started a weekly map review. This is only our 2nd map review but this week we decided to review zero's new map. If you'd like to see the review of the map you can do so here

Also, if you'd like to see your map reviewed on our weekly reviews, you can make a request for it here
Thanks given by:
Great idea :D

They would be great for akimbo :>
Thanks given by:
yeah, there has been some talk about where we will go with the reviews, right now we are keeping it to our forums until we get some regular viewers. in the future we will try to do live videos and maybe even have our own site or section on akimbo for it. it just depends on what the future has for us and if we get some regular viewers
Thanks given by:
i like it...layout is a bit squished but its still i like the colors

(still love ac_castello the best though ;D)
Thanks given by:
Nice map i have to say, its just a bit too "Niebish" imho. Thats why i would choose different texturing next time. Even though i know its hard to make a good desertmap without picking those textures. Maybe some custom textures will help you with that. I just have one question: What mode did you actually design it for?
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 02:35PM)YesWeCamp Wrote: I know its hard to make a good desertmap without picking those textures. Maybe some custom textures will help you with that.

I did look through some textures I had and others online, but I couldn't really find any that fitted the theme :(

(16 Mar 12, 02:35PM)YesWeCamp Wrote: I just have one question: What mode did you actually design it for?

Generally FFA or a small 2v2/3v3

ac_whirwind1.1 release:

Download here.

- Bugs fixed
- Pickups changed
- Skymap change
- Lighting change
- Details added

// Mod edit: Fixed link.
// edit: Sorry about that, thanks for fixing.
Thanks given by:
link is dead..
Thanks given by:
Link fixed.

(21 Mar 12, 10:12PM)Z3R0 Wrote: ac_whirwind1.1 release:

Download here.

Thanks given by: