Ezjemvill
Lately, I have seen people talking about Ezjemvill. I have gathered that it is a map that did not meet the quality requisites. What was so much fun about it? If anyone has a copy of this map, I would like to look at it (just to look at in empty map mode, not play on servers or anything like that).
Thanks given by:
It wasn't much fun. It was mostly empty space.
Thanks given by:
Quite lovely hene
Thanks given by:
Look angle one:
[Image: 35ispwg.jpg]

Alternative:
[Image: egobr9.jpg]

I would enjoy pulling a vern by giving you a link but I don't want these back :)

However I won't say that this map is on my server and I won't say that my server is online most of the time.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20120213_08_04_08_ezjem_Ville_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20120213_08_04_13_ezjem_Ville_coop.jpg]

wtf!!! i dont like it!
Thanks given by:
Fill that bitch up with water, then things become interesting xD
Thanks given by:
i didn't enjoy it at all the few times i played it. it was always tosok and the times i died i had to wait an eternity before the rest of my team did.
Thanks given by:
IMO people (me included) love it because it represents the old days when we were newbies to AC and spent most of our time playing TOSOK on maps such as Ezjemvill. It was fun and simple, and we remember those times with nostalgia.
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 03:46PM)Woolly Wrote: Fill that bitch up with water, then things become interesting xD

Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 03:46PM)Woolly Wrote: Fill that bitch up with water...
Or helium...

It does look horrible IMO.
Thanks given by:
It looks about the same as Headshot_City_Reloaded03 or something.

I'd tap that \:D
Thanks given by:
If you wanted to train your osok skills vs a Hanze this was the map hehe
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 03:16AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: However I won't say that this map is on my server and I won't say that my server is online most of the time.

What server are you talking about?
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 08:39PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: If you wanted to train your osok skills vs a Hanze this was the map hehe

nah, ravenstein was the one for me :)
Thanks given by:
Never mind, I figured it out. It doesn't seem possible to vote for a map, is it?
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 05:39PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(13 Feb 12, 03:46PM)Woolly Wrote: Fill that bitch up with water...
Or helium...
Or hydrogen...
Throw a grenade and everything goes up in flamestack like the Hindenburg.
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 05:20PM)titiPT Wrote: IMO people (me included) love it because it represents the old days when we were newbies to AC and spent most of our time playing TOSOK on maps such as Ezjemvill. It was fun and simple, and we remember those times with nostalgia.

I agree. We shall now hunt down all tosok douze noobs.
Thanks given by: