Sound & Hud mod(new,now screenies)
thats my sound and misc mod
you can choose in 2 types of radar.one is moving if you move and the other is static,in read me there is told about that.sorry for no scope and startscreen i just cant find em.you can use mods for personal use and if you want to upload em to other sites you must ask my permission!,in read me there is written whose the sounds are and that kinda shit so the link is here and gimme few words how u like it and what should be better

download link- http://www.upload.ee/files/2055505/sound...d.rar.html

also gimme ideas what kinda radar you want and same about charset.im working on san andreas font and most wanted radar,good request are always welocome

screenies:
[Image: 20120207_08.51.38_ac_desert3_BTDM.bmp]
[Image: 20120207_08.49.58_ac_rattrap_TDM.bmp]
[Image: 20120207_08.49.37_ac_rattrap_TDM.bmp]
[Image: 20120207_08.51.01_ac_desert3_BTDM.bmp]
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 08:28PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: i dont give a fuck about the credits,in read me there is written whose the sounds are and that kinda shit

Wow! How friendly and professional you sound, definitely gonna try this mod!

No offence but I don't think that's the sort of approach you want when you're trying to get people to download your mod..

Concerning the mod, the characters were ok and so were the radar icons. I liked the compass. I couldn't try the sound cause my laptops sounds bust. Though you need more content, maybe if you had more of a theme it would be better.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 08:28PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: i dont give a fuck about the credits
We don't give a fuck about your mod then.

Thanks given by:
Totally agree with Z3RO and Andrez.
Also, what about Akimbo?
Thanks given by:
If he dont care about license i dont think Cleaner want it on Akimbo.
Thanks given by:
1. Give credit where credit is due
2. upload to akimbo
3. ???
4. Profit

___

Srsly, use akimbo and post screenshots if you want constructive critism.
Thanks given by:
kk srry dudes but chill out
Thanks given by:
Another tip:
If you post screenshot-links, use the image link. To get this rightclick your image and go to "copy image adress" then you paste the direct link to the image and its easier for your audience to see your stuff.

Or even better use the [img]imageadress/yourimage.jpg[/img] tags
Thanks given by:
i made an update for radaricons too,now if anyone dies there is blood under the cross marking- [Image: radaricons.png]
(just save the picture to your misc folder)

screenshot-
[Image: 20120207_14.03.47_ac_desert2_BTDM.jpg]
ty slow old man

Thanks given by:
Nice mod, I must say.
But I wonder that there are people who play with my G36. It's one of my worst models^^

EDIT: Check your akimbo post!
Thanks given by:
g36 is my favorite weapon now thanks to you its wicked,about the akimbo,i dont really care.if people want they can get it here,BUT im releasing a new mod or kinda update ,theres more sounds and new hud.

if anyone could gimme a good advice what kind radar should i do next i need some ideas!!!
for g36 fans i just got a wicked g36 sound its like realy cool,i will post this in my next mod
Thanks given by:
So I can delete it?
Because if you aren`t going to fix the post, it won´t stick to the rules, and has to be deleted!
Thanks given by:
wtf did I just see... you post your mod here and you don't give a f**k , seriously...
If you want some critism, listen to others and upload it to Akimbo or Quadropolis, with proper credits of course.
Thanks given by:
like i said this is like beta bullshit,im working on something BIGGER
but you got to download my flashlight mod,ima upload it in few minutes
Thanks given by:
Ok, I deleted it :)
Thanks given by:
Just got back from England and read this thread...

@ xdEpicZombie, obviously I didn't had the occasion to have a look at that mod but as it was hinted to you on several occasions we are a community that cares a lot about credits (we only ask for due recognition) and copyrights, especially commercial ones like those from Rockstar games for instance.

So... I will point out the fact that readme files are almost unavoidable and this even if you don't care about being credited or not...

1) It is your work and and you care thus you mention under what licences so that people are aware of how to handle it.

2) It is your work but don't give a toss? Still put it in the file like "You can rework/do whatever with it" so one's at least know there are no rights attached but keep in mind that if thereafter it is used in a commercial way you'll have no rights at all to claim anything whatsoever.

3) It is someone else's work but licences says you can use/rework it then you must provide credits to the original author.

4) It is someone else's copyrighted work? Don't go near, don't even think about using it!

Once you'll get the grip of all this and respect it then folks around here will take you more seriously and will certainly comment on a more constructive manner, unless of course that also that you do not care about.

As for AKIMBO... The above explains it all.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Cleaner,Ill keep it all in my mind next time
Thanks given by:
I like your player model in the first picture.
Thanks given by: