Shotgun Issue
Seems to me there is an issue about the shotgun how developers are wondering how to balance the amount of power it has in upcoming versions.

Dudes, DON'T STAND IN FRONT OF SHOTGUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you won't have too much of a problem with shotgun. Keep circling a shotgunner when at shorter range and hit them with machine gun while you circle them.

Of course a shotgunner who knows how to play (LIKE ME MOTHER FUCKERS) will try to step to the side and evade that shit and try to shoot you up; or move mouse to change angle to try to target you and shoot you up. It's a 50/50 chance who will win.

In conclusion, be smart enough to use shotgun yourself if you expect to fight short range, and EVADE other shotgunners and like magic, you won't have a problem with shotgun!!!!!!!!!

If developers shorten the shotgun's power, it will basically be a faggotized pistol. Of course, people who know how to play are able to use pistols in battle too.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: it will basically be a faggotized pistol.

lol shoots rainbows?

Seriously, don't throw those words around like that. And please, rants are done in audible formats.
Thanks given by:
incoming edits are forseen.

Also we have many shotgun threads..go post in those k? :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: Seems to me there is an issue about the shotgun how developers are wondering how to balance the amount of power it has in upcoming versions.

Dudes, DON'T STAND IN FRONT OF SHOTGUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you won't have too much of a problem with shotgun. Keep circling a shotgunner when at shorter range and hit them with machine gun while you circle them.

Of course a shotgunner who knows how to play will try to step to the side and evade that and try to shoot you up; or move mouse to change angle to try to target you and shoot you up. It's a 50/50 chance who will win.

In conclusion, be smart enough to use shotgun yourself if you expect to fight short range, and EVADE other shotgunners and like magic, you won't have a problem with shotgun!!!!!!!!!

First, language please ;).

Second, I know what you're saying. To me, it's fairly easy to dodge shotguns, but you have to take into account that the shotgun is indeed OP, mid-range shotgunning is considerably frightening to myself. I've dodged and killed shotgunners here and there. B}Noobicus >:). But anyway, the shotgun will be damage lowered in the next release. Like lucky said, find one of the other thousands of shotgun threads, and enjoy.

Thanks! <:
Thanks given by:
lolno, shotgun doesn't have enough spread in this version.

Splatters should be knife range, especially since as AC has small-ish maps.

EDIT: Go discuss this in the AC Development Blog, not here.
Either way, shotgun has been nerfed already.
Thanks given by:
PLEASE KEEP MAKING YOUR THREAD TITLES IN CAPS. ITS LOOKS AWESOME... -.-

(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: Of course a shotgunner who knows how to play...
Oxymoron
(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: ...In conclusion, be smart enough to use shotgun yourself if you expect to fight short range...
If you havent noticed, shotgun is effective medium range also.
(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: ...If developers shorten the shotgun's power, it will basically be a faggotized pistol. Of course, people who know how to play are able to use pistols in battle too...
You should use a pistol then. if you 'know how to play'. lol.
also, all the whining in the world wont change the fact that the shotty HAS ALREADY BEEN NERFED.
further more...
[Image: Npydk.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 11:17AM)MykeGregory Wrote: [Teabag]

All that needs to be said was right there.
Thanks given by:
[Image: shotner.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So, today we discovered that a shotgun is made of a group of Cleaners :D
Thanks given by:
Should be NANO|Cleaner :P
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: ...

Dear gawd, dem CAPS be FEROCIOUS.

(20 Jan 12, 11:17AM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(20 Jan 12, 03:24AM)FARTBOMB Wrote: Of course a shotgunner who knows how to play...
Oxymoron
LOL (with the exception of -Sticky-)
Thanks given by:
Dodge the blue zones (ofc you can't :D)

[Image: mapsho11.jpg]

[Image: mapsho12.jpg]

[Image: mapsho13.jpg]

[Image: mapsho14.jpg]

[Image: mapsho15.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I love this game!
arabian, des2, mines, shine, sunset.
How did I do? It only took me about 10 minutes.
Thanks given by:
lol...i think shines worse than that. basically every corner you go around you're fked.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jan 12, 06:28PM)jamz Wrote: I love this game!
arabian, des2, mines, shine, sunset.
How did I do? It only took me about 10 minutes.
100%
:D

des2 took me a while because it's weird and has a unstreamlined layout.
:'(
Thanks given by:
(22 Jan 12, 07:23PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: lol...i think shines worse than that. basically every corner you go around you're fked.

That ^
Pretty much the only place you can go is the middle section and that long corridor on the left.
Thanks given by:
hey .ExodusS* show me what arid looks like

EDIT: Trolololollololoololololool
Thanks given by:
this is for the lulz :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 12, 04:52AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: hey .ExodusS* show me what arid looks like

EDIT: Trolololollololoololololool

you mean "ac_blue"? :D
Thanks given by:
lol ikr?

...pretty much the only maps you're completely safe on are ac_snow, ac_depot, and ac_douze (although then again, no one here likes that map). i would venture to say that ac_desert3 is 90% safe also...
Thanks given by:
no map is completely safe from any other gun. yes there are maps with advantages and disadvantages, you just have to know how to use the resources to your advantage.

arid is particularly hard to play against a shotgunner.

yes there needs to be better balance, so get to testing the new version!
Thanks given by:
It may be called a bit IMBA but end of the day, players using shotgun have to be really close in range, which means higher chances of dying.
Thanks given by: