AssaultCube icon
I would like to get a license clarification for the AssaultCube icon, since I'd like to use it for the Debian packages, instead of the currently used old ac_knife, which looks horrible when scaled up to docks and app lists.

Am I correct in assuming the license of
trunk/ac/source/xcode/assaultcube.icns
is the same as that of the AC website and documentation?
That is: CC-BY-NC-SA-3.0 + additional no-misrepresent clause (which is effectively included in CC anyways...), and attributed Rabid Viper?

Is there by any chance an SVG version of this icon available?

Also, is there a difference between the x16 version and the x512 one, or is the smaller ones just scaled raw with no adaptations?

Lastly, would it be possible to include the icon in the distributed tarball for linux in the future?
Thanks given by:
I can't answer any of your questions, but I do want to say "Thanks so much!"
Not enough packagers in this world.
Thanks given by:
Bumpedybump. Is there anyone left who can actually answer this question?
Thanks given by:
I nominate RandumKiwi. I'll PM him the thread...
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 12, 04:46PM)arand Wrote: trunk/ac/source/xcode/assaultcube.icns

Sorry, I don't know how to open a .icns file on a linux based system.

If you need an icon, wouldn't this do? http://actiongame.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...o?view=log
... which is in the website directory, thus is covered by the website license. This icon automatically scales, as high as 48x48... which should be big enough for anybodys requirements.

Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 12, 09:01PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: This icon automatically scales, as high as 48x48... which should be big enough for anybodys requirements.
And in case it isn't, the 256² version is still in r6160.
Thanks given by:
Extracting files from an .icns file is pretty easy via icnsutils on linux ;)

Yeah, I'd like to use higher resolutions than x48 since panels and applists (GNOME3, Unity, etc.) starts using x64 and higher nowadays.

I guess It's the easiest to extract the higher res one's from the old .ico file though, and use them, so I'll do that.

Thanks
Thanks given by: