[HTN] Now recruiting members!
Hello everyone, we're a fairly new German clan with 3 servers on Assaultcube. Our community is pretty small and we're looking to expand it, hence from now we're recruiting anyone that wants to join. There is no expectation, anyone can become a part of our clan by putting the [HTN] tag on, just make sure to play on our servers.
Cheers, Warrior :)
Thanks given by:
Don't forget to notes guys that new users usually don't get admin right away, but we offer a large selection of maps. Slowly over time as you improve, you can start to get to the top. Most of the players we've recruit start to get a lot better in our servers. That's why we promote anyone to join!
Thanks given by:
Over 9000 members?
Thanks given by:
You might want to check [HTN] Clan-Server 1 (24/7) for a cheater by the name of xDDDD.

Was on HTF Shine, had a headshot cheat. I've reported it to the BL threads, now the IP just needs to be completed.

Gl HF
Thanks given by:
Yet, you dont do cm's.
Thanks given by:
These guys aren't relatively new :D. I've seen them for quite a while ^^. GL/HF and CM :3
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 12, 06:21AM)|FOX|Exia Wrote: These guys aren't relatively new :D. I've seen them for quite a while ^^. GL/HF and CM :3

Just for the notice to anyone wondering we've been around for about 5 months now. That's really nothing much compared to sCr3W, {TyD} and other clans.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 12, 08:03PM)[HTN]PRoLoG Wrote: That's really nothing much compared to sCr3W, {TyD} and other clans.

wt.

GL HF.

Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 12, 08:31PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:
(15 Jan 12, 08:03PM)[HTN]PRoLoG Wrote: That's really nothing much compared to sCr3W, {TyD} and other clans.

wt.

GL HF.

LOL

Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 12, 08:31PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:

wt.

GL HF.

I made their website ^^
Thanks given by:
Hey [HTN]! I love the name of the clan.
Those servers you host are always very fun to play in, and HTN members DO stick a lot in them, so theres always good games to be had.
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
[HTN]Warrior xD
My AC nick is W@rr!0r*
Anyways HF and GL!
Btw, I might join!
JK
Actually i will join where do i sign up?
Thanks given by:
I'm in.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 05:43AM)RedBird Wrote: I'm in.

I'm loling.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 04:52AM)Cemer Wrote:
(18 Jan 12, 05:43AM)RedBird Wrote: I'm in.

I'm loling.
?

Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 12, 10:42PM)[HTN]Warrior Wrote: Our community is pretty small and we're looking to expand it, hence from now we're recruiting anyone that wants to join ... anyone can become a part of our clan by putting the [HTN] tag on ...
So much for standards.

(18 Jan 12, 01:35AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: Actually i will join where do i sign up?
You put the tag on and join their servers. ._.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I just wanted to point out that these people are just fakers, if you want to get into HTN you have to pass real tests.

Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 12:37PM)PRoLoG Wrote: Hello,

I just wanted to point out that these people are just fakers, if you want to get into HTN you have to pass real tests.

Sorry to bring up this older thread, but I found it while Googling "HTN assault cube clan"

If this was some sick joke to damage HTN's reputation, shouldn't this thread be deleted? closed?
Thanks given by:
I don't know about 'sick', but upon a brief investigation, yes, this was just a joke. Neither of the top two posters are, or ever were, HTN clan members.
The thread would have auto-locked after 60 days of inactivity. You dug it up on the 58th. Congratulations. :)
Thanks given by: