Hit problems while recording with Fraps...

Sometimes it's good and sometimes not...
Thanks given by:
The last map, I think the pistol misses are normal :P

Stop recording with fraps? It seems to mess up the operations of AC :P
Thanks given by:
I think demos have the gun appear now in the next version? Just record the demo.
Thanks given by:
In SVN, yes.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 09:58PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: The last map, I think the pistol misses are normal :P

Tried that aswell for my montage. It's buggy, you can't see the crosshair/scope after you reloaded.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 11:17PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(29 Dec 11, 09:58PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: The last map, I think the pistol misses are normal :P

Tried that aswell for my montage. It's buggy, you can't see the crosshair/scope after you reloaded.

Does the FOV change when you scope? What video card do you use?

Thanks given by:
Nvidia GT 555m 3D Invision
Thanks given by:
Nice headshot montage.
Thanks given by:
V Nice Sniping.
As for your problem? I agree with |BC|Wolf
Thanks given by:
I get the same problem as Stayla.
Thanks given by:
Fraps was always a problem when recording AC games. FPS keep oscillating during gameplay, the crosshair simply disappears.. Stuff like that.

(29 Dec 11, 10:31PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I think demos have the gun appear now in the next version? Just record the demo.

Seriously ? I've been waiting this for a long time, now montages will be so much easier to do :)
Thanks given by:
Just wait until fraps makes the hudgun go away. \:D
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 02:51AM)CoxA* Wrote: Fraps was always a problem when recording AC games. FPS keep oscillating

You must record files in a different disk (or in an external one if you are in USB 3.0) with that i can reach 250 fps while recording without problem (or when i want to read a 250fps video i have some problemes :P).

Quote:
(29 Dec 11, 10:31PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I think demos have the gun appear now in the next version? Just record the demo.

Seriously ? I've been waiting this for a long time, now montages will be so much easier to do :)

It was released a long time ago on the SVN and i already made some try one, it works fine!

(30 Dec 11, 02:55AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Just wait until fraps makes the hudgun go away. \:D

Mmmh maybe it will happen too... :P

No i saw the demo after the game...and we can see the hit on aG*K4z's skin but i he don't get the damage.
Exactly the same but with the headshot hit.

This one:

Thanks given by:
Not a fraps problem, just hackers.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 05:13AM)gambino Wrote: Not a fraps problem, just hackers.

look at the video first, they are not hacking.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 11:23PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

Does the FOV change when you scope? What video card do you use?

The FOV doesn't change, you just can't see the scope. If you shoot scoped after reloading, it looks like you're no-scoping, eventhough you do. This problem affects the sniper the worst. All the other weapons do only suffer a little bit as the crosshair simply disappears until the first shot is fired. For the sniper it's epic though.

Ontopic: Exodus love your Sniper mod and very nice headshots you did :)...Propably just use another program? Like Bandicam or something.
Thanks given by:

fixed on SVN
Thanks given by: