Have you re(a)d-d it?
If you said yes, then I accuse you of blasphemy, for there is too much for a mere mortal to have read it all.

If you said no, then I salute you, and I propose that you start reading it (if you haven't yet already).

So. What the fuck is this kid talking about?

reddit.com
Thanks given by:
9gag.com

Thank you.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 11, 02:32AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: 9gag.com

Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 11, 02:30AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: If you said yes, then I accuse you of blasphemy, for there is too much for a mere mortal to have read it all.

actually, it stops loading posts at around 9000 and most subreddits don't count (except for this one).

edit: don't actually click on the link if you don't know what it is
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 11, 09:52AM)MykeGregory Wrote: [Image: Npydk.jpg]

you would actually fit in since most of what goes on is people find something funny (usually an image or meme from 4chan) and then proceed to drive it into the ground and completely kill everything funny about it within a few hours
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 11, 10:41AM)Habluka Wrote: you would actually fit in since most of what goes on is people find something funny (usually an image or meme from 4chan) and then proceed to drive it into the ground and completely kill everything funny about it within a few hours

QQ?
Thanks given by:
Description of 9gag:

(21 Dec 11, 10:41AM)Habluka Wrote: you would actually fit in since most of what goes on is people find something funny (usually an image or meme from 4chan) and then proceed to drive it into the ground and completely kill everything funny about it within a few hours

Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 11, 02:50AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:
(21 Dec 11, 02:32AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: 9gag.com

Thanks given by: