Far Left Communist Swine
I feel extremely disappointed and obliged to tell you that, the {BoB} Ladder servers are pissing me OFF!!!

I am so mad, I have no words to describe my feelings. So here, look for yourself......
[Image: NYUaN.jpg]

WTF!!!!!:
[Image: QLq6F.jpg]

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY SELF!!!
Thanks given by:
blocki ric

is now

//blocki ric //stupid broad ban. //RR

Sorry about that. Whoever placed that ban should know better.
Thanks given by:
no, you should be banned for using rick perry, it's like using hitler as a name. :(
Thanks given by:
Obama 2012 wooooo
Thanks given by:
Now try Quickening2012.

And btw, this is the end of the game:

[Image: 20111213.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Whats wrong with that screenshot? :3
Thanks given by:
Thats the game I was in
Thanks given by:
well, at least now we know... who was phone!
Thanks given by:
just owned u guys
Thanks given by:
thanks for giving me the idea to ban rick perry.

luckily, i don't think he's intelligent enough to open any program
Thanks given by:
i am sorry for the broad bans, our fault completely... but, i like that politician's name was blocked :D... for political statements use other servers (preferably, other game)... ty
Thanks given by:
Please ban obama too then.
Thanks given by:
Err just some additional information obama is not just the name of a president...

The meaning of the name Obama is Slightly Bent

The origin of the name Obama is African

Notes: From a rare Luo (Kenyan) name, meaning a baby born with bent arm or leg or possibly a breech birth.

Maybe this is an african player making a statement about one of his/her limbs ;)
Thanks given by:
Well, if he was Kenyan, we wouldn't have to worry. He would be kicked for speedhax anyways \:D
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 10:03AM)Luc@s Wrote: just owned u guys

For the first time you said NS to my HS! :D

Thanks given by:
removed, i didnt mean to insult sorry
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 03:44PM)AnGeL* Wrote: On the bob ladder PERROS black lists everyone :(

i like the attitude (big irony)... this will not get u anywhere...
Thanks given by:
removed, i didnt mean to insult sorry
Thanks given by:
I've posted about this in the BoB forum. We need to take a blacklist (a false one) seriously, particularly as it affects your brother who wasn't even involved.
Thanks given by:
Stop crying and get a VPN.
Thanks given by:
Yes I'm so totally crying....I don't want another argument on the cubers forum with you. It is rare I'm angry so much towards anybody, either in game or irl but you persistently feel the need to troll me, annoy me, whatever you want to call it.

so please gtfo, we hate each other - leave it at that and don't bother me, noob

EDIT: there's a backstory to why me and fred hate each other. anyone is confused; PM me and I'll explain.
Thanks given by:
Vanqu!sh, if you see any bans like that, just tell a BoB ladder admin (ie any BoB or me and some others), we will review the ban.
Thanks given by:
Also reset your router if you are IP banned anywhere and it should work. Works every time /:D

Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 11, 01:22AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Also reset your router if you are IP banned anywhere and it should work. Works every time /:D
And trying to evade a ban will just make a range ban added instead.
So, great idea, lets ban 100s, if not 1000s of innocent cos some freaking cheater/tosser dont get the picture and stay the hell away.

Congrats on the best post ever....
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 11, 12:50AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Vanqu!sh, if you see any bans like that, just tell a BoB ladder admin (ie any BoB or me and some others), we will review the ban.

Thankyou kindly RR but I have taken this matter up with the BoB elders. They have been both polite and judicial in their decisions. I'm sure we'll come to an agreement shortly :)

(13 Dec 11, 01:22AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Also reset your router if you are IP banned anywhere and it should work. Works every time /:D

Sorry I don't know who you are...but I hope that was a joke :P
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 11, 04:16AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote:
And trying to evade a ban will just make a range ban added instead.
So, great idea, lets ban 100s, if not 1000s of innocent cos some freaking cheater/tosser dont get the picture and stay the hell away.

Congrats on the best post ever....
It was a joke. Hence the /:D.

I don't think it works for AC bans anyway :P.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 10:38PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: so please gtfo, we hate each other - leave it at that and don't bother me, noob

WTF you crazy, everyone here explained why your "pseudo" (not even you IP) is nicknameblacklisted.
UMADBRO

Thanks given by:
@topic: i lol'd
@discussion above: i lol'd
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 11, 06:52PM).ExodusS* Wrote: WTF you crazy, everyone here explained why your "pseudo" (not even you IP) is nicknameblacklisted.
UMADBRO

I can't tell if you're being serious, trolling, what...I'm not bl'd from anything :S
Thanks given by:
* Lightning thinks .ExodusS* thinks Vanqu!sh is gambino.

Oh well, gg.
Thanks given by: