Mouse Keybind Conflicts
I just bought a new mouse and I've had a 2 problems so far.

The first problem is that; lets say I have the primary gun and want to change to my nades. If I scroll up I should be able to get them but instead with my mouse, it skips the nades and goes straight to the knife. To get the nades when I have my primary up I have to scroll up to knife then scroll down and it goes to nades. So apparently it skips only when I scroll up. This happens with very odd weapon combinations, (eg. from pistol --> primary it skips all the way to knife).

Also, once I get to knife, I can't scroll up to pistol, it's like the scroll up locks itself once I get there, so going from nades --> knife scrolling up DOES work since it can't get passed knife.

If there is no way to change this, then some binds to avoid this would also help but there is a problem with that, which comes next.

The second problem is that; I can't bind two of my mouse buttons. First off, my mouse has 5 buttons: primary click, secondary click, mouse wheel click, and two at the left side. Those two at the left side are MOUSE4 and MOUSE5. Though apparently, when I type something like /bind MOUSE4 [melee] either in-game or at my autoexec.cfg, nothing happens. Same story for my MOUSE5 button. When I press the MOUSE4 button it takes a screenshot though the button 5 does nothing. My MOUSE4 button is configured to work as f12 so maybe that could've been the problem, but when I take away that option at my mouse's driver software to something like "Button Off", it still doesn't work in-game.

I know these problems are quite complicated but please bear with me cause I need quite some help here. For anybody wondering what mouse I got, its the Razer Deathadder
Thanks given by:
open /config/keymap.cfg

Add these lines
keymap -4 MOUSE4
keymap -5 MOUSE5
and you can bind those keys.
Thanks given by:
Still doesn't work :/
Thanks given by:
UPDATE: I can't scroll up while spectating at all as well.
Thanks given by:
Edited my post, put THAT code in keymap.cfg and you can bind 'em.

As for the other problem, i dont know but it might be a universal_delta thing, but i have no idea.
Thanks given by:
it's probably the feature that razer have to scroll multiple lines or page, i'm not quite sure but AC sure it's not the problem.
take a look at the driver configuration panel.
also draul's code is a valid attempt but he forgot to change the numbers
put this in keymap.cfg
and try to bind to MOUSE6->MOUSE9
and see which one works..
keymap -4 MOUSE4
keymap -5 MOUSE5
keymap -6 MOUSE6
keymap -7 MOUSE7
keymap -8 MOUSE8
keymap -9 MOUSE9
on my mouse it was MOUSE7 and MOUSE8
on your razer da, it could be different
Thanks given by:
Oh well, I reinstalled AC and it works now :)

Sorry for the trouble Draul x)

/....(DIDN'T READ KIRIN'S POST)....\

Kirin: MOUSE7 works for the the top button but the other one doesn't. I've tried MOUSE6, 8, and 9; even dared to add a MOUSE10 but still that little button doesn't work. Apperently, if you click both of them that makes up a button, and MOUSE8 and 9 are for those buttons. If I do /bind MOUSE8 [say yoiyoi] then put the same thing but with MOUSE9 [say utauta]; then when I press those two at the same time both those things happen but that only one button is missing. I think it should be MOUSE6 since when I bind it nothing happens on any button but somehow maybe the mouse can't or something.

Help here?

EDIT: GOT IT WORKING. In the mouse's driver software I had to change that button's "not in-game" job to something else and that helped it. Thanks so much Kirin and Draul :D I owe you one.

ONE LAST THING: Can someone make me a script where when I click MOUSE6 it changes to knife, then when pressed again it changes back to primary, and also when I press MOUSE7, it changes to pistol, then when pressed again just like MOUSE6, it changes back to primary. THANKS :D
Thanks given by:
glad to help Wolf :)

the script you wanted:
bind MOUSE6 [if (= (curweapon) 0) [primary] [weapon 0]] //knife
bind MOUSE7 [if (= (curweapon) 1) [primary] [weapon 1]] //pistol
hope it works the way u wanted
Thanks given by:
Perfect. Thanks so much for taking your time mate :D
Thanks given by: