Newbie in the house!
Welcome, and good luck with your AC career! Hope you're doing well, and I hope you learn fast! AC really needs more good snipers! :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks M__Stayla :) are you a good sniper or do you know any good snipers? I'd like to get some coaching from a pro, someone who knows a thing or two about it.
Thanks given by:
Shorty, and M__Stayla are some of the best snipers I know, also Sacerock.
Thanks given by:
I´m the best sniper of all time and I recommend you to use the SMG, play a lot of LSS and T/OSOK only knife matches. That way youll improve a lot.*

*Might not be entirely true, or even not true at all. XD
Thanks given by:
Quote:I´m the best sniper of all time
you are not

Quote:I recommend you to use the SMG
the SMG is destroyed on this version

Quote:play a lot of LSS
true, next version will have Team LSS for crappy CM

Quote: and T/OSOK
on ac_snow

Quote:only knife matches
knife is pro, noob are afraid of it
Thanks given by:
I have the best training ever for you... what do you need to do :
- come irc or ts
-ask me for training
-go on a server
-put mastermode 2
-you take sniper
-i take AR
-you have to kill me first

Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 11, 03:46PM)luckg666 Wrote: Cant wait for the metal talk :D you all are so caring here haha I can tell I'm going to enjoy my stay. I don't think im ready for a clan yet though <:o I was in an ?inter? (means interclan match right?) yesterday and totally suxd lol.
(18 Dec 11, 04:45PM)Robtics Wrote: a clan is the best way to learn ;)

I agree with Robtics, I've only played a couple of months (and less than a month under my current name) and I'm number 90 or something all-time on the BoB ladder. (not showing off btw, using it to prove a point) - everything I have ever learnt, I have learnt from being in a clan and/or clanmatching/1v1ing with other clans.

(18 Dec 11, 11:58PM)luckg666 Wrote: I cant believe I'm already apply to my first clan eQ.! Its only been a week and a half

That is pretty early! But I'm sure you'll do well..gl for the app and if you want some training or tips search me ingame (I beat MaiMeeTur) by bringing up the list of servers, pressing "F3" and searching my name ^^
(19 Dec 11, 12:43AM)luckg666 Wrote: Thanks M__Stayla :) are you a good sniper or do you know any good snipers?

M_Stayla is hands down one of the best, if not the best sniper in AC's history. You could learn a lot from him. Other great snipers include: L0rdzZ, Sacerock, Benson, AtomikK, EureLimmo and yopa, search them ingame and they might help you out if you ask nicely. I can give you advice about the sniper but not any practical lessons with it sadly, you've been playing a week and are probably as good as I am it seems. But my AR will rape you ;)
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 11, 11:14AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
Im Paul Atreides, I´m a prescient, leader of the Fremen, the Kwisatz Haderach, wielder of the Golden Path, my Jihad has conquered galaxies and my son will be ruler of the Universe as The God-Emperor of Dune ... the knife has no secrets from me.
Thanks given by:
You forget, Vanqu!sh, that I'm the worst one in my clan ;)

Which is never a bad thing, to be frank.

/ontopic:

Best way to get better? Play people better than you, see how they play, analyze the demos, ect. ect.
Thanks given by:
eQ is a good clan, so thats a good apply luckg. :)
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 11, 02:19PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
Im Paul Atreides, I´m a prescient, leader of the Fremen, the Kwisatz Haderach, wielder of the Golden Path, my Jihad has conquered galaxies and my son will be ruler of the Universe as The God-Emperor of Dune ... the knife has no secrets from me.

less weed mate, less weed.. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]
Thanks given by:
M__Stayla is a good sniper just don't take it too far saying he's the best in history lol
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 11, 08:29PM)kleinkariert Wrote:
(19 Dec 11, 02:19PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:

less weed mate, less weed.. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ljo4g3zS4Z1qgknz4.png]
Thanks given by:
Less WEED?
Thanks given by:
yup
Thanks given by:
I must play these people someday soon... I'm almost always on the IRC though, so please find me there!
(19 Dec 11, 12:05PM)Dam.white Wrote: I have the best training ever for you... what do you need to do :
- come irc or ts
-ask me for training
-go on a server
-put mastermode 2
-you take sniper
-i take AR

That sounds like an excellent way to train and i accept your challenge :)
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 11, 02:20AM)luckg666 Wrote: I must play these people someday soon... I'm almost always on the IRC though, so please find me there!
(19 Dec 11, 12:05PM)Dam.white Wrote: I have the best training ever for you... what do you need to do :
- come irc or ts
-ask me for training
-go on a server
-put mastermode 2
-you take sniper
-i take AR

That sounds like an excellent way to train and i accept your challenge :)

okééé. :)

Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 11, 02:19PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Im Paul Atreides, I´m a prescient, leader of the Fremen, the Kwisatz Haderach, wielder of the Golden Path, my Jihad has conquered galaxies and my son will be ruler of the Universe as The God-Emperor of Dune ... the knife has no secrets from me.

Bracing for crysknife mod.

Thanks given by:
Hey! Welcome to the game! :) I hope you enjoy your stay. Wonderful game, wonderful community.
Thanks given by: