Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Hey guys! Its me again, in this thread I was wondering who plays Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2...I'm asking because I was planning on making a clan called Against All Odds. I would love to have someone from AC join Mw2, Shield from TyD actually joined us the other day. Our current clan website is: http://www.aaoclan.btraill.com/forums

I don't quite know where to post this thread, but this topic area seems to be right.

;D

-Ghost
Thanks given by:
I play on PS3. ;)
Thanks given by:
MW2 = MechWarrior 2. ;-)
Thanks given by:
umm on pc .. i got it but become extrmely bored it is to easy lol
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 02:23AM)DrauL Wrote: I play on PS3. ;)
I play on the Xbox 360, if you wanna join be my guest, we actually need some admins...

(31 Jul 10, 04:23AM)DaRealRocky Wrote: umm on pc .. i got it but become extrmely bored it is to easy lol
Hahahha I've noticed xD

tsk tsk tsk V-Man, Modern Warfare 2, GET IT RIGHT SON ;D <3
Thanks given by:
Lol mw2
Thanks given by:
why spending alot of money on that game if you can have three times as much fun in AC? :D
Thanks given by:
Well. I think its funny how Ghost posted this. Ghost is a MW2 character.
Thanks given by:
i did play it...till my xbox red ringed...Nightmare!
Thanks given by:
The red ring of death...
Thanks given by:
Reedd Riiinnngg!
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 09:30AM)DrauL Wrote: Well. I think its funny how Ghost posted this. Ghost is a MW2 character.

Thats how I actually came up with this 'Ghost' name. It was very saddning that he died, so in memorial, I passed the name down to myself ;D

Did you sign up DrauL?

--------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
As for the red ring, I had it too, I just did this: http://www.squidoo.com/xbox-troubleshoot...-death-fix and it worked.
Thanks given by:
Ghosts <3
Thanks given by:
He dies?!
Great.
* V-Man doesn't even need to play the game anymore
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 06:51PM)cOGhost Wrote: Ghosts <3
<3 I heard you're the original Ghost, sorry about the name stealing :L
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 05:17PM)Ghost Wrote: Thats how I actually came up with this 'Ghost' name. It was very saddning that he died, so in memorial, I passed the name down to myself ;D

Well. Thanks for spoiling that for me.
¬_¬
Thanks given by:
LoLz. Since it is ruined, here is how he dies.
Shepard is evil.
He sets up Roach (Who you are playing as) and Ghost to get some info on this Russian guy, Makarov.
Once he gets the info the shoots them both and then his soldiers throw gasoline on you.
Shepard then proceeds to throw his [lit] cigar onto the gasoline and the screen fades to black as you two burn.
Looks really good on blueray, and Ghost, if your on Xbox 360, i cant play with you as im on a PS3.
Thanks given by:
Proprietary shiznit FTL!
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 04:11AM)DrauL Wrote: Looks really good on blueray, and Ghost, if your on Xbox 360, i cant play with you as im on a PS3.

I know, you can be captain of the PS3 team.
Thanks given by:
Meh, cbf'd.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 12:09PM)Orynge Wrote: The red ring of death...

Yellow Line of Doom.
Thanks given by:
The PS3 Yellow Light of Doom was only on the earlier models and is like 0.001% chance. Unlike the red ring which like 40%.
Thanks given by:
Yea I play on PC.
Add my steam "Ruthonfire" if you want
Thanks given by:
I'm oN IT On PS3. as: the-smart3st
Catch you there

P.S: i'm a Real n00b :D
Thanks given by:
Ps3 is awesomeee
my psn is
t01L3tM4n
Thanks given by:
My PSN is Nitemare_666 xD
Im barely on it though.
Thanks given by:
Hm, the newest game system I own was the ps2, and the most recent game system buy was a n64. But am I right in hearing that the new Xbox 360 slim will fix most of the hardware errors?
Thanks given by:
No. Dont buy it. Its owned by MIRCOSOFT. You know its evil.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 10, 05:24AM)DrauL Wrote: My PSN is Nitemare_666 xD
Im barely on it though.

Guess what mine is? XD
Thanks given by:
"Orynge"?
Thanks given by: