EXPerience Clan
"You last visited: 14 Dec 10, 12:16PM"

Wow has it really been that long? Anyway, just liked to say, for those of you who remember me from a couple of years back, the EXP clan is back :)

We now have our own dedicated server (103.4.17.219 or look for "|EXP| Clan Server" in the server list) and our own website. The server is hosted in Sydney and it's pretty fast, so it's ideal for Oceanic players ;)

You'll see me a lot on our clan server if you ever want a game.

Happy fragging :)

PS: We're recruiting.

EDIT:

We now have a forum and our website is finished! Come swing by our forum at http://expclanterritory.proboards.com/ and check out our website.
Thanks given by:
Red Eclipse team in AC?

Interesting, well - good luck! If you were any good at that game, you'll be great at AC.
Thanks given by:
Red Eclipse clan also?
Thanks given by:
SYDNEY!????!!!!!!!!

how reliable is your server?

[Image: IyAvpl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah we're also a RE clan ;)

I've got a couple of positive comments from it. Some people say it's one of the only servers they can play on because their ping goes below 200 (or 150 at that).

If you're in Australia and you live on the mainland (eastern side) you should be getting double digit ping (or not too far off). You get the occasional lag spikes but it's nothing big.

Server is 24/7.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the server! I ping at 60.

What is the maprot like?
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 11, 06:26AM)Cactus Wrote: Thanks for the server! I ping at 60.

What is the maprot like?

Atm I haven't set it but I will soon. It's just going to be TOSOK/OSOK on the desert maps. Right now people can vote and the like.

And swearing is allowed.

EDIT:

Maprot has now been configured. ac_desert, snow and douze on OSOK and TOSOK. And people can still vote for maps.
Thanks given by:
may we suggest a new maprot with varied modes/maps?
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 11, 08:02AM)Vermi Wrote: may we suggest a new maprot with varied modes/maps?

Well TOSOK and OSOK are my favourite modes, but like I said, anybody is allowed to vote for maps.
Thanks given by:
Thanks anyway but it seems there are already more than enough OSOK etc on douze and desert.

GL with your clan though.
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 11, 08:18AM)|EXP|KillaZ Wrote:
(13 Nov 11, 08:02AM)Vermi Wrote: may we suggest a new maprot with varied modes/maps?

Well TOSOK and OSOK are my favourite modes, but like I said, anybody is allowed to vote for maps.

I understand this, but with a set maprot it tends to generate better server population, if i am on a server without a maprot i will very rarely finish a game.
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 11, 09:02AM)Vermi Wrote:

I understand this, but with a set maprot it tends to generate better server population, if i am on a server without a maprot i will very rarely finish a game.

Well what maprot would appeal to you?
Thanks given by:
Just wanted to say there are already TOSOK and OSOK only servers on the MS I host one for the BoB ladder, it has a maprot consiting of many maps not just desert and douze although these are probably the most popular.

I would always use a maprot without one the server is just generic same as...
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 11, 12:45PM)|EXP|KillaZ Wrote:

a mixture of tosok, CTF, team hunt the flag and team hold the flag. I personally prefer CTF, but i enjoy the odd mode variant.

Maps that i enjoy
Des3
shine
urban
sunset
outpost
depot
swamp
elevation

Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 11, 07:31AM)Vermi Wrote:
(13 Nov 11, 12:45PM)|EXP|KillaZ Wrote:

a mixture of tosok, CTF, team hunt the flag and team hold the flag. I personally prefer CTF, but i enjoy the odd mode variant.

Maps that i enjoy
Des3
shine
urban
sunset
outpost
depot
swamp
elevation

I may look into implementing those maps.
Thanks given by:
Good luck =)
Thanks given by: