AC Dead?
(03 Dec 11, 03:42PM)Jason Wrote: Yeah, this game is pretty dead. (Competitively anyway), now it's just publics with shotguns because it has no learning curve. Try Crossfire, or even UrT, or if you have the cash Counter-Strike.

Urban terror is good I play it too, Try AssaultCube.

Mod edit: The AC development team reserves the right to remove references to just one specific piece of software.
Hey mods there is a thing called freedom of speech! >:(
Quote:...You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit.
You agreed to this when you registered. If you edit this post again, you will be banned.
Thanks given by:
Give AC a try before judging it! >:O
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 06:26PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: Oh look 6 DES players in the top 30
http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/totals.cgi
Oh look DES Clan at the top ranking
http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/clanwar/totals.cgi
Applause :D You spend so much time there and now what ? :P
Keep do it.

I dont play almost in TyD ladders servers and not often in public at all.

PS: And topic is not about DES ;)
Thanks given by:
Well then you don’t play ac really do you Vlad so I’m not sure what it is you can contribute here.
Thanks given by:
Yes you are correct Vlad you dont and your lack of interest is part of the problem, if you could be bothered to play in Pubs from time to time you will find many clan players there, DES amoung them, we are not only in the top ranking TyD ladder players but also in BoB and just about every ladder we play on.

Pubs are where the next generation of Clan players will come from, i find your lack of interest in the future of this game and its clans quite distastefull, but I am sure you will have some smart ass reply so go on stick your head up your back**** and carry on moaning, Im sure someone will find you interesting.

Back on topic, many thanks to all the clans (far to many to mention here) who do play pubs and keep this game alive, also many thanks to those who also play clan matches more of these and better structered could bring back the competitive edge some of the older players miss.

To finish, dont cry and moan and slate other clans if you think AC is not what it used to be, get of ya ass and make it what it could be!
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 06:55PM)Vlad Wrote: PS: And topic is not about DES ;)

Sure it's not but when morons come here whining and talk crap about something they don't have a (beeep) clue about it hurts our feelings and we are entitled to react and put things straight.

Once again if AC ain't what you are looking for get the (beeep) out of here and leave us alone.

* Cleaner has enough of this thread and heads off to the ignore button device.

Thanks given by:
* Andrez offers a nice cup of 'chill and calm down' to all of you.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Andrez, calm restored but honestly if you aint a part of the solution you are part of the problem....
Thanks given by:
Sweden doesn't stand against NATO nor is it in it
Thanks given by:
That's why you were googleing "is sweden in NATO" xD
Thanks given by:
The usefulness of this thread has almost reached its limit.
* V-Man politely waits for Ronald to say something funny
Thanks given by:
Not yet:

Quote:AssaultCube is not dead, it just smells funny.

ok
/close
Thanks given by: