Poll: Will I be accepted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Accepted
43.24%
16 43.24%
Denied
56.76%
21 56.76%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I am back
I am a past cheater, I have served my many days and many nights of punishment. My ban will be lifted in coming time, and I was hoping that the humble AC community would let me be accepted back into the AC community, like many other past cheaters.
Thanks given by:
No, Sorry Davitomon wasn't accepted, so neither will you be.
Thanks given by:
I personally cant care if you are or not..but a small part of the community are ex-hackers so whatever idc
Thanks given by:
If your time has been served, I don't see why not.
Thanks given by:
I do not know you.

So i would say yes. Anymore funny buisness and you're getting shunned! shuuuun!
And teabagged. Hard
Thanks given by:
please tell me how to cheat :O
(07 Nov 11, 07:00AM)ResTEasY Wrote: I am a past cheater, I have served my many days and many nights of punishment. My ban will be lifted in coming time, and I was hoping that the humble AC community would let me be accepted back into the AC community, like many other past cheaters.

you just change your ip address and you are in.. i guesss:O

Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 07:27AM)Shorty Wrote: No, Sorry Davitomon wasn't accepted, so neither will you be.

When was Davitomon coming back?
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 10:49AM)pweaks Wrote:
(07 Nov 11, 07:27AM)Shorty Wrote: No, Sorry Davitomon wasn't accepted, so neither will you be.

When legacy was formed, Davitomon was actually the secret commander and chief.
Thanks given by:
Hello
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 12:38PM)Fate Wrote: Hello
^ yeah.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 09:21AM)MykeGregory Wrote: I do not know you.

So i would say yes. Anymore funny buisness and you're getting shunned! shuuuun!
And teabagged. Hard

This. :)

Plus our clan has already clan matched with your new clan and won. :)
So no hax ftw! Stay clean, don't do drugs.
Thanks given by:
That's stupid, ofc you are accepted and how people can compare you with Davitomon?
Thanks given by:
I guess you would have gone on if no one wouldn't have caught you while cheating. We shouldn't accept you again, but a second chance can't be denied to anyone.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 02:31PM)Andrez Wrote: I guess you would have gone on if no one wouldn't have caught you while cheating. We shouldn't accept you again, but a second chance can't be denied to anyone.

Except davitomon, right?
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 10:04AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: please tell me how to cheat :O

errr.. was i the only one to notice this?

moving on..
So no hax ftw! Stay clean, don't do drugs.
Thanks given by:
Quote:I took it off immediately because its stupid and cheating and wrong
This is what you said the first time you were caught cheating, but it didn't stop you doing it again. Fortunately for you, if you have skill, there are always clans who want to play with/against you in this community. Players will turn a blind eye to your cheating because they want skilled opposition, whether that be real skill or fake.
Quote:...I have served my many days and many nights of punishment...
That's funny, I thought you'd been playing quite actively ever since you were banned. I must have imagined it.

IMO you don't give a crap about fair play, or the wishes of anyone who does. As I said though, fortunately for you there are plenty of like-minded players around.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 11:40AM)Shorty Wrote:
(07 Nov 11, 10:49AM)pweaks Wrote:

When legacy was formed, Davitomon was actually the secret commander and chief.
I know that, but was he actually apologizing to the community?
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 02:39PM)Shorty Wrote:
(07 Nov 11, 02:31PM)Andrez Wrote: I guess you would have gone on if no one wouldn't have caught you while cheating. We shouldn't accept you again, but a second chance can't be denied to anyone.

Except davitomon, right?
I don't care about Davitomon more than I do for Resteasy. I'm not the community, so I'm not the one who denied him. Just saying.

Thanks given by:
Your best bet is to change your name and pretend like you never cheated.

(07 Nov 11, 02:58PM)titiPT Wrote:
errr.. was i the only one to notice this?
Lawl, I noticed it.
Don't cheat, don't ask how to cheat. Don't talk about past cheating sins.
Thanks given by:
Viva la Davitomon!! By the way Shorty it's all TyDs fault. For instance I had to go to the bathroom today and missed the toilet. Whose fault? Yep you guessed. It's cause they're so full of... Burrito Supreme GOOD!
Thanks given by:
Judging by this thread, you want attention, not forgiveness.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 09:56PM)Lantry Wrote: Judging by this thread, you want attention, not forgiveness.

You my sir are wrong, I did this for my current clan, a major person in the clan asked me to ask for acceptance back into the AC community and so I did and judging by the results I am accepted back into the community according to the thread, but no so much on the poll >.>. Maybe I will be watched closely, so be it you can watch me all you want you will not see cheats from me.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 10:08PM)ResTEasY Wrote: a major person in the clan asked me to ask for acceptance back into the AC community
lulwut

V-Man Wrote:Your best bet is to change your name and pretend like you never cheated.
And now you should change your clan as well.
Thanks given by:
I've got my eye on you.

'Nuff said.
Thanks given by:

You get a boyfriend or a girlfriend and then, you find another one to have on the side, but if you get caught.............So many things :)
Thanks given by:
His clan: -dyH|
"Major Person": wh0pxer
Thanks given by:
So overall I did this for my maybe (ex)clan, but if whopxer decides the AC community feels ok with me, then I will stay.

EDIT: I thank those who Accepted and respect those who Denied.
Thanks given by:
Lol bro, you could have told me XD

Welcome back.
Thanks given by:

(07 Nov 11, 10:49AM)pweaks Wrote: When was Davitomon coming back?

He was in MyS
Thanks given by:
I don't respect cheaters, at all. Even if you are clean now, you will always be labeled as one.

On the other hand GL
Thanks given by: