Highest ratio ever. [vs bots]
(22 Oct 11, 09:43PM)tempest Wrote: And since when exactly is using a hacked client offline and "advertising" it (i.e. showing screenshots) a reason for a ban? That's a little over the top, eh?
Imagine how many kids out there have already looked for that hack on Google after seeing the ss..... Just saying.
Thanks given by:
Imagine how many kids look for hacks on Google without any incentive. It was a little, uhm, aggressive marketing on his side though, I'll give you that.
However, IIRC the rule around has always been "don't cheat online, but what you're doing offline is your business".
Thanks given by:
All I remember that actually applies here is "Don't make it easier for people to find cheats."

\:D
Thanks given by:
*cheats

\:D
Thanks given by:
*Skill

>:D
Thanks given by:
If you make a new map and make a hole in the centre and put grenades all around it and put spawn points in it. You can get at least 3 kills per grenade.
Thanks given by:
Of couse i can get more than +1700 kills.
New map (size 6) with only 1 FFA respawn, nades everywhere around, idlebot 1, edit the botmenu.cfg to add 500 bots, vote a DM, have fun with water if you forggot to /gibbnum 0 cause your PC will probably burn. :D
Thanks given by:
Lol i can't do that. My PC is a piece of shit :-P
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 11, 08:55AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Lol i can't do that. My PC is a piece of shit :-P
+1 but it's not my laptop, it's me :)
anyway nice idea, but really a waste of time ^^
Thanks given by:
5mn editing 10mn nading/knifing :D
Thanks given by:
I WIN, not...
[Image: GQA5Dl.jpg]
But hey, its a new record! If you scroll down you can see my "PaulMuadDibKA" tag underneath "BLaster". :)
It was hard focusing for 15 straight minutes as I saw my teammates tremble in front of me. Props to other record holders, good work. Now I´ll go to the guide to teamwork thread to show my new acquired experiences.
Thanks given by: