|BME| is dead
I want too tell You guys clan BadMeetsEvil is closed. I would like to thank you for all Clan Matches, Inters, and meeting in Pubs, IRC, Forums and Teams Speak.

Greets m@C
Thanks given by:
O.O!!!
Nuuur, really!? Thats a shame.
Thanks given by:
And thus we have the 3rd victim to this clan-closing epidemic :(
Thanks given by:
D:

Vlad's quickly lost 2 clans.

Anyway, thanks for all those times you raped me 70-0.
Thanks given by:
Wattt?!? Sad to see this :'(
Thanks given by:
Did NOT see this one coming... best of luck Infern0!
Thanks given by:
NUUUUUUUUUUUU! not |BME| also DDDDDDDD: what is happening to AC clans? D:
Thanks given by:
It's sad to see these things happen to not only any clan but 3 in the past short period of time.

GL to all ex-|BME| and best wishes in all of your future endeavors.
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 11, 10:07PM)NightHawkd Wrote: NUUUUUUUUUUUU! not |BME| also DDDDDDDD: what is happening to AC clans? D:

Life and problems happened. It's quite sad really.

RIP Victims of the Clan Massacre of 2011 D:
Thanks given by:
Holy shit.

RIP BME, one really cool clan.
Thanks given by:
RIP Cemer, He was so sad he wanted to rest with BME :o Jk. ;D
Thanks given by:
very very sad, my only hope is some of these clans will be resurected at some time especially BME...
Thanks given by:
RIP guys, gl and hf with whatever you wanna do in the future, be it in or out of AssaultCube :) ahh, so many clans dying. I hope CoE arent next. :P
Thanks given by:
|BME| was a good Clan . I had a really nice time the 13 months we were alive . Thanks all for the comments
Thanks given by:
RIP
Thanks given by:
Oh god.
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 11, 07:45AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: very very sad, my only hope is some of these clans will be resurected at some time especially BME...

BME was resurrected once, that was the work of the God Infern0. It would be nice if it was resurected a second time but we have all moved on and i don't see it happening. Member like myself have joined other great clans and are happy to spend the rest of their ac career there. RIP |BME|
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 11, 11:24AM)Rezobro Wrote: BME was resurrected once, that was the work of the God Infern0. It would be nice if it was resurected a second time but we have all moved on and i don't see it happening. Member like myself have joined other great clans and are happy to spend the rest of their ac career there. RIP |BME|

*cough*HyPE*cough*
<3 <3
Thanks given by: