Wtf is this...
Saur-braten....Ring a bell? I found this game because it's like related to the cube engine that AC runs on. Does this game carry the same low latency options as AC? I would love to play it I just don't want to risk crashing my ancient computer. My graphics card is an integrated piece of garbage. Maybe if I turn down all the quality to low will it run? I'm asking becuase Saur-braten is a conversion of the engine. So Yea..here is the site. Inb4 Not trying to commercialize or anything.

http://cubeengine.com/index.php4

My comp is a windows 2003 service pack 3.....ew
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 11, 05:45PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Saur-braten....Ring a bell?

Oh god.

Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 11, 05:47PM)Cemer Wrote:
(01 Oct 11, 05:45PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Saur-braten....Ring a bell?

Oh god.

Was there a traumatizing moment in your childhood where you were forced to play Saur-braten wtf is wrong lawl. ANSWER DA QUESTION
Thanks given by:
I was almost sure you wouldn't use bold anymore, but damn...

Anyway, if I understand it, you haven't tried it yet or what? And if so, why on Earth don't you try it? Your gfx card won't be set on fire.
Thanks given by:
caps is cool...
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 11, 06:20PM)Andrez Wrote: I was almost sure you wouldn't use bold anymore, but damn...

Anyway, if I understand it, you haven't tried it yet or what? And if so, why on Earth don't you try it? Your gfx card won't be set on fire.

I was almost sure you wouldn't use bold anymore, but damn...

I did that to piss him off because he didn't answer my question

Anyway, if I understand it, you haven't tried it yet or what? And if so, why on Earth don't you try it? Your gfx card won't be set on fire

It's like the farking lottery you never know.

Thanks given by:
I thought it was just called 'Sauerbraten'. o.O
Thanks given by:
Everyone knows it here... just try it. I don't like it for the fact that I feel like I'm speed hacking but meh. Also what MG said, it's Sauerbraten, not Saur-braten.
Thanks given by:
AC on highest settings runs at ~60 FPS on my crappy graphics card.
Sauerbraten runs at ~30-40 FPS on highest settings.
I hope this will help you :)
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 11, 07:45PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: AC on highest settings runs at ~60 FPS on my crappy graphics card.

Thanks so much I'm downloading it right now :D

bold umadbro

Thanks given by:
It's Cube2, it's not the same engine (it's an evolution).
Thanks given by:
Omg its one of the best games EVAR... The mechanics are just breath taking running at full speed has never been this fun. Sorry AC you look kinda shabby next to SAURBRATEN.
Thanks given by:
LOL. We'll see you back soon.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 11, 04:30PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Omg its one of the best games EVAR... The mechanics are just breath taking running at full speed has never been this fun. Sorry AC you look kinda shabby next to SAURBRATEN.
AC is AC, Sauerbraten is Sauerbraten.
Don't even think of comparing them again, you just can't.
EDIT: well, AC is classical music, Sauerbraten is heavy metal. AC is slower and old, Sauer is faster and newer, yet both of them are still great.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 11, 04:34PM)BS_Snoosnoo Wrote: LOL. We'll see you back soon.
Hopefully....
Thanks given by:
No not really..his bold can get annoying and im going to guess that he sucks in AC ;)
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 11, 05:55PM)lucky Wrote: he sucks in AC ;)

Sound suspicious.

Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 11, 11:38PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:
(01 Oct 11, 07:45PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: AC on highest settings runs at ~60 FPS on my crappy graphics card.

bold umadbro

Man, I was just trying to help you...
You don't have to shit on everybody else, if s/he didn't helped you as expected -.-
Thanks given by:
I heard of it, I played it, and then I deleted it 5 minutes after. I was stuck on 2-3 fps.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 01:44PM)Dementium4ever Wrote:
(01 Oct 11, 11:38PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:

bold umadbro

Man, I was just trying to help you...
You don't have to shit on everybody else, if s/he didn't helped you as expected -.-

Demen i wasnt shitting on u dude i was shitting on the retard that wrote
omgg aka cemer..
Plus the umadbro wasnt meant for you its meant for the boring old people that dont like anything new.

p.s. since u dun like meh bold NOW I ADD COLOR YAY

Thanks given by:
I generally get more frames on Sauer than AC, which is beyond strange. Must be something about the settings on each game. If it doesn't work, you can always dumb down the settings ^_^
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 11, 12:58AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: i was shitting on the retard that wrote
omgg aka cemer..

I ddnit nudrstaenduh ahwt uyo sdai
Thanks given by:
Quote:7. Don't overuse the BBCode styling, usually it just makes your post harder for people to read, plain text is just fine.

Open warning. I will start removing the formatting. If you continue to use it, then I will warn you, and keep on warning you till you stop it, or get banned. (Just a brief intro to the warning system).

Reading blue and bold posts are quite annoying tbh. It also says something like: "Hey, look at me! I am obviously the best thing on these forums". aka pretentious.

/minirant.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 11, 12:58AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Demen i wasnt shitting on u dude i was shitting on the retard that wrote
omgg aka cemer..
Plus the umadbro wasnt meant for you its meant for the boring old people that dont like anything new.

p.s. since u dun like meh bold NOW I ADD COLOR YAY
Writing everything in bold is just annoying, neither cool, nor new. It seems you're scared no one will read you and pay you attention, so you need to bold. And anyway, what RR said, so it's your choice now.
Thanks given by:
Why is er body mad dayum then wtf is the bold ad blue color there for if you can't use it. Retarted rules/haters are retarted.
Thanks given by:
I can write in a different colour too... -.-

The standard font and colour can be read perfectly well, there should be no need to change it.
unlike this colour. /trollface
Thanks given by:
I ban you for magic writ... WAIT, wrong thread!
Thanks given by:
The styling is supposed to be sparse, and used in a manner appropriate for the context. Here I used smaller text to make side notes that weren't relevant. I also colored, centered, and changed the font of my title because it was starting a new section in the text.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3920-post...l#pid68446

Flowtron uses his styling well to create separation between the text. He bolds (and sometimes underlines) the important parts of the text, and uses the same style changing idea as I did. The second section is using alternate aligning so you can just skim down the right side as if they were notes, and read what you need. The left side gives context to the right side. He uses a combination of of dashes and bigger text to make a separation between the changelog and the requirements. He also uses italics to emphasis or as replacements for quotes.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-12-post-12.html#pid12

Flowtron also bolds names of people so that they are easier to spot. This is also a good idea, but not necessary in the long run.

-----
That is the basics of how to use the styling effectively. You can use your blue and bold, but know where it is appropriate. Sadly, it wont be appropriate in many places.

HTH
Thanks given by:
I can't believe I've been missing out on quality posts like this.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 11, 09:50PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Retarted rules/haters are retarted.

Dessert thread is somewhere else.
Thanks given by: