[PHP] AC|Server-Browser
I was playing around with the "AssultCube" PHP-Class from Fiz,
see: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2259-post...l#pid43706
and build with it a small PHP-based Server-browser. Since the result is well working, i decided to publish it here.

With the AC|Server-browser, you can list the AC-Servers that are currently online and search for online-players.
The Application is very basic & lightweight, without js/ajax frameworks, and with minimalistic-style.

Screenshots:

Server-list:
[Image: Pzyep.png]

When you click on a server, you get detailed information:
[Image: SZtr6.png]

Online player-search, here searching for "|". Its also possible to make a blank-search, so that all online-players will be displayed
[Image: xduCh.png]

Credits:
[Image: xzStH.png]

It would be great, if clans or people with performant servers could host it.
The installation is very easy. First, make sure that "fsockopen" is enabled in your php-configuration.
Then just unzip and put the files somewhere in your web-directory - thats it.

Download:
// EDIT
New Version (1.1) Add all AC-Colors / clean code
Download (9kb)
Thanks given by:
Has anyone actually managed to download this???

I get sent to a download site without a download button and it is not possible to download the file from the links on the page :(
Thanks given by:
Very interesting thing, I'll talk with aerkefiende if it is possible to host it.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 06:39PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Has anyone actually managed to download this???
its a multiple file-hosting-sites download-page. Just scroll down and choose one hosting site from the list.
Or use this direct-link from MediaFire:
//EDIT: new DL-link, ver 1.1:
Download
Thanks given by:
Very nice indeed!

I put it on a web directory on this link if anyone would like to see it running: http://servers.tearyoudown.com

Original code for those who are interested: http://pastebin.com/4u5SdH0q
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome, sputnik!
+1000 internets for you!

PS: use Rapidshare as mirror and then choose FREE DOWNLOAD. It's the most reliable I think.
Thanks given by:
Rapidshare sucks IMO. Mediafire is much better. Problem is, none of those links works for me.

EDIT: Oh lol.
Quote:Also, make sure that your browser does not have any addons which disable "send referrer" option
Yeah right. Thanks for the link then, Sputnik.
Thanks given by:
One thing: I know this isn't your problem per say, but I just checked my server on the list and I see this:

ReQ.| XPandora (My color codes are not used often, Note to devs: ADD THESE IN THE EXAMPLE TO THE CFG! ;-D)

Could support for this be added Fiz pl0x.
Thanks given by:
If someone gets a flood of warnings (like I did), you may want to apply this diff.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 07:33PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: I put it on a web directory on this link if anyone would like to see it running: http://servers.tearyoudown.com
Thx for hosting. I hope this wont kill your server.. ;)

(20 Jun 11, 07:36PM)Andrez Wrote: +1000 internets for you!
thanks mate

(20 Jun 11, 08:09PM)Viper Wrote: Could support for this be added Fiz pl0x.
It´s not a problem to update the Class, so that all color-codes will work. If Fiz dont want/dont have time for it, I could make it.

Thanks given by:
really really nice!
just im waiting for someone to do something that makes you talk to people in AC from a website (like this) without anyone getting lagg or anything :P
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 08:42PM)tempest Wrote: If someone gets a flood of warnings (like I did), you may want to apply this diff.
Thx for advice. I should check my PHP-logs more often..
I will rework the syntax (especially array-syntax ;) ), perhaps also add the new color-codes and post an updated version here soon.

Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 09:37PM)sputnik Wrote: I should check my PHP-logs more often..
Or, if you have a local server or something dedicated to development, you could set display_errors to 'On' in your php.ini
Oh, and did I mention - nice work! ;)

Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 09:53PM)tempest Wrote: ... you could set display_errors to 'On' in your php.ini
Yes I know, but since my coding-style is quick&dirty its set to OFF, so I dont have to see the truth.. ;)

Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 10:00PM)sputnik Wrote:
(20 Jun 11, 09:53PM)tempest Wrote: ... you could set display_errors to 'On' in your php.ini
Yes I know, but since my coding-style is quick&dirty its set to OFF, so I dont have to see the truth.. ;)

Hehe :) That's what we all want xD
Thanks given by:
i just upload a new version (1.1) with clean code and
[Image: sZzMz.png]
cool new colors for Viper.

Thanks given by:
Awsome stuff!!! RK should totally put that on this official website
Thanks given by:
By the way, sputnik, you should consider to upload it either on Akimbo or Quadropolis. Important stuff like this shouldn't be so "hidden" ;)
Thanks given by:
pwned, for very good reasons, I doubt RK would put this on the site.
Or he might just be lazy.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 11, 12:01AM)sputnik Wrote: i just upload a new version (1.1) with clean code and
[Image: sZzMz.png]
cool new colors for Viper.

;-)

Thanks a ton!
Thanks given by:
@pwned, Anvil & others:
Thx for the compliments!
I just want to point out that the main work - the PHP-Class to retrieve Server-Infos - was made by fiz.
So most of the credits go to him.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 11, 12:31AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: pwned, for very good reasons, I doubt RK would put this on the site.
Or he might just be lazy.
better than that Cube Server Lister this way

Thanks given by:
Oh dang..
[Image: nobfrn5a.e4j.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nice :)
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 11, 12:31AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: pwned, for very good reasons, I doubt RK would put this on the site.
Something something old forums?
Thanks given by:
I did my own web-based serverbrowser - in python, not PHP though - but IMHO it's not a good idea to make this a publically available service on this website.
The reason being: we really need all the responsiveness & bandwidth we can for the masterserver - I guess you folks will understand that it'd be no good if it led to problems in-game. The forum already takes up a lot of ressources.
Also, in such a high-impact application as this (web-serverbrowser) is, for this site to use an unbuffered version would be equal to having a "Go Go Go DDoS"-button blinking away :-P
For a time I was actually contemplating building the buffered version from my proof-of-concept python-code - just showing the Top-10 servers (from an editorial list!) and their states as buffered from a (let's say) run-every-10-minutes poll.
Thanks given by:
ah, i remember ZinK made a more basic one of these in php too
Thanks given by:
reminds me my clan search site :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0HMw-ZZ...re=related
Thanks given by:
Very, very nice sputnik :)

Thanks given by:
I'll be adding this to the eQ.| Server page soon :)

Nice job!
Thanks given by: