Poll: Should AC make a Gun to Aim Screen Animation For Sniper?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
33.33%
11 33.33%
No.
66.67%
22 66.67%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sniper Aim Animation. (Poll)
Do you think Assault Cube should make a sniper aim animation?

Mod edit:
(15 May 11, 02:03PM)Andrez Wrote: By the way, making both choices of the poll available isn't a smart idea...

Fixed
Thanks given by:
Er... what? Do you mean scope animation? If so... then I feel it could be a mod, but no need to make it permanent
Thanks given by:
And why do we need that?
Thanks given by:
Do you mean going into scope? One of the things about assault cube is that you instantaneously go into scope. If an animation was added we'd all be able to beat MyS (nope, definitely not). You know that can't happen. ;-D
Thanks given by:
Well, it doesn't instantaneously go into scope; the scope appears right away but there is a slight delay, iirc 180ms, before your shots are without spread. Still, a 180ms animation is pretty quick.
Thanks given by:
I say it would be neat. But don't fix what isn't broken. :D
Thanks given by:
While I'm opposed to the idea, if it were quick enough to not hamper the speed of gameplay and slow enough to impede the sniper's efficacy slightly I wouldn't mind it.

That's assuming certain downgrades to the sniper were reversed.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm..... F2. D:
Thanks given by:
while an animation would look cool, i think the focus should be on other things at the moment, IE, reload animations.
Thanks given by:
Lost time in scoping , nah thanks.
Thanks given by:
AC needs iron sight scoping for all guns except sniper. That is time well spent.
Thanks given by:
f2 for scope animation, f1 for vern's idea.
Thanks given by:
f1 for scope anims
f1 for reload anims
f1 for aim anims

(big surprise... wohoo...)
Thanks given by:
F2.

By the way, making both choices of the poll available isn't a smart idea...
Thanks given by:
F2!

Even if these ideas aren't bad, much players in AC play the game cause it is NOT like the others. Because there is no reloading animation. Because there is no scope for every weapon. Because there is no headshot with all guns.

AC shouldn't be like other games Imo.
Thanks given by: