Vote Banned for no reason
Just wanted to let everyone know that i got vote banned from screw#clan server 1 for no reason, i put up a vote for headshot city 003, and the next thing i know, i am vote banned from this server, talk about abuse of power, i guess this clan lives up to their name, well they can go **** themselves, thats the second time this game has really pissed me off, next time, im done w/ this game, my one buddy already left this game cause it sux, well, im about to also!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hm, maybe they don't like that map.

Just curious, do you get a lot of e-mail spam?
Thanks given by:
So lolz, if you don't like what map they are playing, leave it. Also, if you don't like the game don't play it. It doesn't really matter.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 11, 07:20AM)Xenon Wrote: So lolz, if you don't like what map they are playing, leave it. Also, if you don't like the game don't play it. It doesn't really matter.

Very rude but true xD...Rage or whatever ur name is man...Headshot city is not a very liked map...(well it is among the Newbs who barely start playing) and like Xen said..if u dont like this game there are plenty of other FPS shooters on the internet...but only on Assaultcube will u be able to chat to the whole community so thouroughly and be able to get to know and love (or hate) all of em :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: badthread.png]

... But seriously.
if you dont like playing a game you should not force yourself to like it.

if you want, you can talk to the server owners if you are BLACKLISTED.
BANS only last like 30 minutes (i think)
Thanks given by:
As MykeGregory said, votebans last only (20, I think) minutes by default. If you get banned from a server for a stupid reason, just play elsewhere.
Thread closed.
Thanks given by: