Why is GoW so rude?
Seriously, every time I play with anyone from GoW, they are the rudest bunch of jerks in the game.

Just today, I was on one of their servers (purely by accident), and some player was clearly (and self-admittedly) hacking. Along comes |:GoW:|fredriK claiming that it's okay, and calling me a whole slew of grammatically-incorrect insults. He lied about me, attempted to ban me, and so on.

Even after |:GoW:|Overkill (who refused to reprimand fredriK and actually joined in with the insults) told the server to stop, fredriK kept acting like a child.

I think the admins should seriously consider whether GoW is representative of the type of behavior we expect from clans here. I've certainly seen clans banned for a lot less obnoxious behavior than hacker-enabling and harassment.
I should add: this is not the first time I've had a problem with GoW members. Not all of them are bad, but the clan does seem to attract and defend bad players.
Thanks given by:
If you want them blacklisted, post on the Blacklist thread. For now, just avoid their servers.
Thanks given by:
I plan to. I just wanted to put this out there for the consideration of the community.
Thanks given by:
This sounds interesting, I think I'll take a look at them. Though I've got no idea why they do this, It's easy to understand.
Thanks given by:
Sounds kinda weird, Elven, saying that it's easy to understand.

Avoid their servers, and you may or may not want to post a screenshot of their comments of your on the Blacklist Thread
Thanks given by:
You tried to contact their clan leader, and tell him about this?
Thanks given by:
GoW backwards is WoG. A WoG is something the Australians call bad (least I hope so or this comment ain't worth crap). So therefore you can't expect more.
Thanks given by:
It is for me anyways.
Thanks given by:
Half right, half wrong Morgy. It can also be used as playful jesting. :D
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 11, 01:40AM)MorganKell Wrote: GoW backwards is WoG. A WoG is something the Australians call bad (least I hope so or this comment ain't worth crap). So therefore you can't expect more.

wog refers to southern/eastern european immigrants/descendants of immigrants to australia, may also encompass lebanese, spanish, turkish etc
Thanks given by:
This "clan" is full of a bunch of little pillow-biters. If you asked me if I wanted to either have one of them give me $50, or me smack them, there would be some little punk-asses walking around with hand-printed grills.
Thanks given by:
Ok . First Of All IGNORE them and get on with your Life . And if Fredrick Bothers u got to a different Server . U Needa Knw How to forgive and Forget
and Fredrick acting like a kid ? Dude look at what ur doing now Complaning Go run to your Mummy so you could fwell awight .
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 07:08PM)CoOk13MoNsT3R Wrote: Ok . First Of All IGNORE them and get on with your Life . And if Fredrick Bothers u got to a different Server . U Needa Knw How to forgive and Forget
and Fredrick acting like a kid ? Dude look at what ur doing now Complaning Go run to your Mummy so you could fwell awight .

It's not as simple as that. If fredrik (and other GoW members) act like this out of the blue to me, I imagine they also act this way to other players. It's not a very welcoming community for new players if their first experience results in this kind of harassment.

Obviously you can't weed out every dickhead. But there's no reason that the general player community (as it exists here on the official forums) should condone the actions of a collective of dickheads by continuing to acknowledge it as an official clan.
Thanks given by:
Oh i remember this, i joined the server and saw this dude calling my clanmate hacker and other words (dont wanna say them here cuz i dont wanna be banned) and he doesnt even hack... I think ur the one who was actin like a child bro, if u call my clanmate shit u should be prepared to be called shit urself. And i dont see this about u havin problems with GoW people, i dont know any1 in gow fightin with other people, i think ur lying mate and i think u should grow up and dont cry here over somethin a dude on a game has said to u.. and about that shit that gow attracts bad players, ive joined several servers where ive seen u fightin wit people over the most stupid things. Doubt ur clanmates knows ur like dat when they're not around, a lil pathetic boy havin to fight with ppl on a game to feel good about himself.. ur the one who should be blacklisted on most servers, not me. U think its funny to start fights, i defend people who has to have stupid verbal fights with ppl like u.
(23 Mar 11, 08:18PM)caturday Wrote:
(23 Mar 11, 07:08PM)CoOk13MoNsT3R Wrote: Ok . First Of All IGNORE them and get on with your Life . And if Fredrick Bothers u got to a different Server . U Needa Knw How to forgive and Forget

It's not as simple as that. If fredrik (and other GoW members) act like this out of the blue to me, I imagine they also act this way to other players. It's not a very welcoming community for new players if their first experience results in this kind of harassment.

Obviously you can't weed out every dickhead. But there's no reason that the general player community (as it exists here on the official forums) should condone the actions of a collective of dickheads by continuing to acknowledge it as an official clan.

Bro we didnt act like that 'out of the blue' to u, u messed with my clanmate and called us all 'cunts' and other shit, dont act like ur jesus or somethin, ur a bigger dickhead than i am!
Thanks given by:
Cookie, you're ignoring the hacking part of the post.

Also, there was no need for trolling/flaming caturday.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 08:27PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Cookie, you're ignoring the hacking part of the post.

Also, there was no need for trolling/flaming caturday.

My clanmate wasn't hacking.
Thanks given by:
the hacking thing will probably get looked into.but still its not right for you guys to act like ****heads....Nobody likes it and you are both just degrading yourselves....try to play once without being a complete troll to everyone your playing with.....
Thanks given by:
Not one person on this forum cares.
Thanks given by: