=SR| Disbanded
well....it was not long ago when me and M__Stayla decided to make our first clan,and we both were lo0king for just one thing:"Making Change".yeah we wanted a new unique clan with new unique rules.We don't know how much we were successfull but we did our best,and forsure it was not easy...We had lots of problems on our way,but we persisted on our goal to become a NO.1 clan in AC.and I can say,the result was awesome...we could finally reach a degree that made All the bests.w00p,MyS,Only3,xW,3'',cS''...to respect Silent Revengers.
It was a lill summary of our clan....but....Today we have to Disband it.I am agree we were really in a good shape,but a situation happened that we felt it's better to do this.

Just wanted to thank you all the guys who helped their clan to reach what it's now:M__stayla,H3ili,Budvar,Saftspalte,Ciclon,runaway,ProSMG,XTazz,Tati,Bras!l,TheFlash and TheCode...we had great time guys.

Special thnx to GrimmjoW and all xW guys,Veritas,zabi,Panda,mezzo, SMG3m and anna(yoursister xD).We always were taking the benefits of your advices in order to become better day by day.
at lasts Thanks all ppl who I forgot to mention their names.
Go0dLuck
SrPER$IAN,...MeoW
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see you go so early, but good luck with your individual voyages :)
Thanks given by:
Hi !
'm surprise by this descsion SrPersian :(
I thougth everything got right with =SR| and that's true, many clans can testify it...last days SR guys Pwned all goOd teams.
But if you decided so; there must be a good reason.
You were our Allies, You'll still our friends.. :)
i look forward to talk with you
GoOd Luck !
Gr!mmJow*
Thanks given by:
quite sad to read that, anyways hope to see you all in game mates, you are really great players.
Thanks given by:
Saw this coming when Taty left.
GL in joining other clans.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 10, 07:58AM)Carnifex Wrote: Saw this coming when Taty left.

yes, is a terrible thing to say, but is true :)
you had GREAT games, and was always surprising to me coming in your forum and see things like
SR vs w00p (WIN)
SR vs BC (WIN)
SR vs Only3 (WIN)

wooza!
Thanks given by:
well I thought this clan will not die so soon... well however u guys were good... well done
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 10, 08:11AM)YourSister Wrote:

you had GREAT games, and was always surprising to me coming in your forum and see things like
SR vs w00p (WIN)
SR vs BC (WIN)
SR vs Only3 (WIN)

wooza!
They didn't post their LOSS on the same day, a few hours after that win, though :)]oops, well not as fast as their win ;)
Thanks given by:
they posted it noob

:P
Thanks given by:
im sorry to hear that =SR disbanded it was a nice clan.
Thanks given by:
yes :D we passed great time together
Thanks given by:
GL in the future mate :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck to you all guys :)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 10, 06:12PM)SrPER$IAN Wrote: we could finally reach a degree that made All the bests.w00p,MyS,Only3,xW,3'',cS''...to respect Silent Revengers.

You forgot .cO' ;)
Anyways, good luck in-game. I know we were never 'best friends' but i know how it is to make youre own clan! It is very hard and you did a good job anyways man!
(12 Jul 10, 02:11PM)Drakas Wrote:
(12 Jul 10, 08:11AM)YourSister Wrote:

SR vs w00p (WIN)
SR vs BC (WIN)
SR vs Only3 (WIN)

wooza!
They didn't post their LOSS on the same day, a few hours after that win, though :)]oops, well not as fast as their win ;)
OnLy3, BC & w00p are nothing :D
Try =MyS= ;) Just kidding, this are great results indeed.
I Thought this clan had some future, but yeah... The players still have future so hope to see them in some top clans soon :d
Thanks given by: