Clan members all over!
I was just online today (FTW!) and I noticed that there are alot more large clans, with crappy members. . .I played against a whole clan (literally, a guy asked me to fill in a clan war for one of their members) during the match I would go out and headshot a bunch of them, then run back to the base, heal, then go back out and slaughter again. I only died ten times and got over 60 kills. What's up with all of the noob clans? I know i'm not that good, so it must be them.
Thanks given by:
They be there. There isn't a real process to make a clan, nor to limit noob-cruiting.
Thanks given by:
Screenshot or it didn't happen like my awesome cn 919613 or the incredible lag of unarmed with... well i better show you:..
[Image: imagen3.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thanks given by:
[offtopic]LOL Quetzalcoatl. Next time I'm gonna name myself Huichilopoztli and we can start talking in weird moans. [/offtopic]

Mikey, a clan doesn't necessarily need to be "good" to be considered a clan. I could have 20 friends and form a clan even if we all suck, each clan has their premise. Some care about skill, personality, etc. or some of them combined. If you want to see where you're skill is really at, organize inters with good clans like oNe, w00p, TyD, BC, DES, legacy, etc. :)

Thanks given by:
:D okay, I think I understand now.

But I really don't see why a clan that's not very good (was it *cc|?) would even enter a clan war. Wouldn't they stick to playing normally and having fun until they're goon enough to be a competitor?
Thanks given by:
Why can't weaker clans compete? :D
Thanks given by:

(11 Mar 11, 03:44AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: [offtopic]LOL Quetzalcoatl. Next time I'm gonna name myself Huichilopoztli and we can start talking in weird moans. [/offtopic]

Mikey, a clan doesn't necessarily need to be "good" to be considered a clan. I could have 20 friends and form a clan even if we all suck, each clan has their premise. Some care about skill, personality, etc. or some of them combined. If you want to see where you're skill is really at, organize inters with good clans like oNe, w00p, TyD, BC, DES, legacy, etc. :)

Wolf u forgot TaS :p
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 11, 03:32PM)Mikey Wrote: ...But I really don't see why a clan that's not very good (was it *cc|?) would even enter a clan war.
Whether a clan player or not, you get more skillful by playing more skillful players, not by having fun against each other.
Thanks given by:
You've got a point there. . .

Guess you guys are right. . .
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 11, 02:50AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Screenshot or it didn't happen like my awesome cn 919613 or the incredible lag of unarmed with... well i better show you:..
[Image: imagen3.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MyS servers, world renowned as the best in the world
Thanks given by: