HeightFeilding
I'm having trouble figuring out how to heightfeild the ceilings... i can do it on the floor but im trying to make arches and curves on the ceiling... PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks given by:
When setting an area as a heightfield, press I when you would normally press H. The direction you face should not matter, as you can only set the floor OR the ceiling as a heightfield in a particular area.
Thanks given by:
And if, like me, you've overhauled your keybinds,
heightfield 1
Thanks given by:
Highlight the section of the ceiling you want to heightfield and press I. Then select the area you want to mod and use keys 8 and 9 to modify it. I makes the ceiling a modifiable heightfield.
Thanks given by:
Or you can just scroll with the selected area...
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 11, 06:51AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: Or you can just scroll with the selected area...
I think you mean hold Q and scroll...

To do that, you hold make sure you are looking up and not down, hold Q and scroll
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 11, 06:52AM)Thrawn Wrote:
(07 Mar 11, 06:51AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: Or you can just scroll with the selected area...
I think you mean hold Q and scroll...

To do that, you hold make sure you are looking up and not down, hold Q and scroll

Its like you read my mind haha yes that is what I meant! and as long as you are looking the direction you want it (up or down) you will be (hella) cool and wont have problems
Thanks given by:
Is this what your other thread for?
Do what was said above, or for arches you can use the arches and slopes menu, or the commands. They work alright.
Thanks given by: