VOTE- is HACKING
Now IF you make a lot a points in a Match; people start to say: is good, OMG, ns, etc.
But the bad things comes if your points are a top the NORMAL; people strat to say: HACKER, blacklist, HACKER,kick, for ME is a complement, Knowing that I CAN PLAY HAS HARDCOREHACKER.
I hate CHEATS A LOT.
But the worst THINGS COMES... they start to vote to kick you, ban you. The VOTING stuff is BAD, some one can make a false accuse..
PROGRAMERS
Democracy is BAD in a GAME OF WAR>
Thanks given by:
It's all right for those times when the voice of the people choose what's right.
Accusations come to everyone with any amount of skill higher than a noob who has just learned to call kick votes. If it bugs you that bad, go to servers with voting disabled, or volunteer for admin duties with server owners.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 11, 03:41PM)V-Man Wrote: It's all right for those times when the voice of the people choose what's right.
Accusations come to everyone with any amount of skill higher than a noob who has just learned to call kick votes. If it bugs you that bad, go to servers with voting disabled, or volunteer for admin duties with server owners.

Where are those SERVERS dude..
Thanks given by:
i just hate it when some one is CLEARLY teamkilling and when you call the vote people vote f2.
this must be there thinking process...

*MykeGregory called a kick vote "imadouche. bootme!" for "team killing - look @ score"
*looks at score
'-5 kills to 25 deaths'
hmm...f2!

EDIT: are you saying you want the vote system gone? cos that is a huge no no.
Thanks given by:
Without votes we wouldn't be able to kick/ban offenders.
Thanks given by:
Every time that happens to me I just say something about the situation and everyone either ignores the votes, can't figure out how to vote, or presses f1 since they know my score is not high enough to be cheating.

I don't play matches with people where I am obviously a higher skill than most of the players combined. That saves me from looking like a cheater to them. Perhaps this is your problem?

There have been a couple matches where a single player on the other team moves just right so that I headshot them every single time I meet them. That is probably the hardest part - then again, with only one player complaining most people just ignore them.
Thanks given by:
While something deep down inside does stir with a little sympathy I generally act out of self-preservation. I f1 TKers only if they're on my team or I like someone on the other. xD. I'm here to win baby, and win BIG. It's a hound eat hound world out there. Every man, women, and Silver-Beast for themselves!
Thanks given by:
/ignore the cn of whoever's Annoying you
Thanks given by:
you can't /ignore bullets, or votes for that matter.
Thanks given by:
But if for example :

A kick U: hacker
Vote failed
" "
over over and
U type
/ignore 2 (player A's cn)

A dced

C ced

C talks and is nice and wants to 1v1 but sadly he has the cn of A sucks for elven :/
Thanks given by:
players can't have the same cn... if i understood you correctly.
Thanks given by:
/ignore cn when he is annoying you "verbally" or simply talks too much.
If he is tk'ing then kick/ban him and if that doesn't work, then leave.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 04:47AM)Lantry Wrote: players can't have the same cn... if i understood you correctly.

"A" disconnects.
"C" connects. The server will likely give "C" the (now unused) client number "A" had before disconnecting, causing you to ignore the new player.
This problem is overcome in Bukz' autoignore script.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 04:41AM)Lantry Wrote: [...]votes for that matter.

Look in the menus, you can ignore votes.
Thanks given by:
In the chat console too?
Thanks given by:
Why would you care? It the most hackusation-modes (osok) it gets filled up pretty fast anyways.
Thanks given by:
Then there's the problem of kick votes that pass and you suddenly find yourself alone. :(
Thanks given by:
Hey, I didn't suggest:
(24 Feb 11, 04:41AM)Lantry Wrote: you can't /ignore bullets, or votes for that matter.
I was pointing out that you can ignore votes. There is also a hidden hack for /ignore bullets.
I wont tell it to you though, it involves quitting out of the game.
Thanks given by:
I love being accused of cheating! Makes me feel less noobish :D

bundle, if you get accused of hacking/cheating (and you're not) then just be proud that you're good enough to appear like you're cheating :)
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-165.html
<3 Froggy
Thanks given by:
I hardly ever see Q_Q in Assault Cube, aimed at anyone.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 04:41AM)Lantry Wrote: you can't /ignore bullets, or votes for that matter.

I was talking to elven, and for some reason i was thinking about having teamkillers on your team, not being accused of hax. My bad.
Also, you can ignore votes, but this doesn't stop them from being used to kick you.
(24 Feb 11, 08:20AM)V-Man Wrote:
(24 Feb 11, 04:47AM)Lantry Wrote: players can't have the same cn... if i understood you correctly.

"A" disconnects.
"C" connects. The server will likely give "C" the (now unused) client number "A" had before disconnecting, causing you to ignore the new player.
This problem is overcome in Bukz' autoignore script.

thanks for the clarification, i didn't know what Neon meant by dced and ced.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 06:45PM)V-Man Wrote: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-165.html

Hehe, I've read that thread. Probably the main reason I went with "cheating" instead of "hacking" the third time in my post.
But yeah, hacking is skillful (and not necessarily bad) whereas cheating is bad :D

* Frogulis edits previous post.
Thanks given by:
Hacking is skillful and ALWAYS bad. Cheating is lame and ALWAYS bad. Getit?
Thanks given by:
* Frogulis shuts up
p.s. Does modifying the client in such a way to receive an interesting effect, but not receive any unfair advantage count as hacking? (Especially if one had no intention of even using this modified client to play online)
Thanks given by:
*cough*Get master back*cough*
Thanks given by:
* jAcKRoCk* wonders what the f... happen to yellow words? :S

(25 Feb 11, 01:46PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Hacking is skillful and ALWAYS bad. Cheating is lame and ALWAYS bad. Getit?

And no HAcking is not always bad, there are hackers tha help improve internet security. :)
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory wonders, also, why the font is red...
* MykeGregory changes font color anyway.
how come the font thing is red again. its hurts my eyes.
hackers and cheaters hurt my feelings. :(
Thanks given by:
Why have you guys changed "hacking" into something negative the way "gay" was changed to mean "homosexual"? 9_9
Thanks given by:
you sayin it's 'negative' to be homosex? 6_9
shame on you...
Benedict_XVI called vote: kick V-Man reason: homophobe
Thanks given by: