xtrem-Warriors clan
hello guys, I would like to make a presentation of my team.

-xW- Xtrem Warriors Team was founded by KrAyC3, St0uN3 and Grimmj0w only for fun and take good moment in Assault Cube.
With the time, new members arrived (@bd0u, C00kie, Sam, and more...) and the level of the team is growing up.
We begin a strong team with a lot victory of Match Clan, but now we want show to people our others talents (mapping, skins, videos and more...).
-xW- Xtrem Warriors Team is official since 1 year, but not really known in the community even if we won matches. One day, a member was accused of cheat, but we proof that was wrong.
Our team is totally fair-play, without cheater for have fun.
-xW- Xtrem Warriors Team have forum, website, irc and servers.

Our Slogan is "Fight For Victory"

Our logo : [Image: 2l8ky2p.jpg]

Forum : http://www.xtrem-warriors.xooit.com Website : http://xtremwarriors.egame-star.com/home.html

Irc : irc://irc.gamesurge.net/xw-clan

Servers Name :

-xW- Xtrem Warriors Server #01

-xW- Xtrem Warriors Server #02

-xW- Xtrem Warriors Server #03

Bye,bye.

have nice day
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 11:33AM)-xW-#@bd0u* Wrote: ...One day, a member was accused of cheat, but we proof that was wrong...
Just to clear up this false statement, I proved without doubt that someone on Y@m$' IP address cheated, and he claimed that no-one else used his computer. The fact that your clan chose to ignore this proof doesn't make it wrong.
Thanks given by:
lol iam not talking about yams, hes kicked from team. juste remember and you can find him
Thanks given by:
Hi all.
jamz i agree with you Y@m$ use cheat, he was automaticly kicked from the team.
But my mat is talking about an incident happend in the past (few months ago) during a match against cS clan.
a xW member lagged badly and cS guys accused him of cheating we fixed that :)
and Y@ms it's no more xW
have a nice day
Thanks given by:
OK. I'm sorry I brought it up GrimmJow.
If you remember @bd0u, I defended you at the time, with an explanation about how it had happened to a DES member, so I'm not all bad :)
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, HF. Do you guys have Newt playing for you now? Sorry I don't speak any French.
Thanks given by:
Na hes lagged out for 4 years! HAH!
Thanks given by:
GL and HF
Thanks given by:
well a lot of members left xW but i wish u best of luck warriors :D
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 10, 02:20PM)Sp33dy* Wrote: well a lot of members left xW but i wish u best of luck warriors :D

We're warriors we don't realy need to be many :D
You know we are few but hard to beat.
It reminds me the 300 spartan guys haha

Thank you guys :)
Regards
GL&HF
Thanks given by:
haha grimmjow! Yes warriors, better yet, SPARTANS!
Thanks given by: