Gods of the arena.
There have been no tournaments lately, therfor i'm looking for some peeps that may help me create the " gods of the arena " league :> . this league should be only 1 VS 1 in "Survivor " mode, any of the offical maps are available.

ideas?
Thanks given by:
Why always official maps?
Making some arenas just for it would be better.....
Thanks given by:
1v1 tournament? I would be in ;)

I think it might be a cool idea to play on custom maps too if they get carefully chosen. My favorite custom maps for 1v1's is definately ac_metl3.
Only official maps might get pretty one sided as there aint that much small ones. I dont have anything against lms on a big map tho.
Thanks given by:
yes im for small maps F1 !
Thanks given by:
Great we need people who can help us organize it ;). i like your idea robtics as well as yours , andrez, but that would take awhile to map or search for some good arenas ( small maps ).
Thanks given by:
I'll happily help and participate.
Thanks given by:
I got it, for short we can call it The GotA Tourney.
Thanks given by:
Bunny, I can help organise.
Thanks given by:
Great, draul then come @ irc.
Thanks given by:
I can help too if needed, although must don't trust me :P
Thanks given by:
Im in ;)
Thanks given by:
I love this idea :)
Thanks given by:
I've to defend my title, so, ofc I'm in :p
Thanks given by:
just create an 'arena' map. like an amphitheatre.
Thanks given by:
What title Stayla? It's not the ~TgS~ Tourney, it's a new tourn, which none of us have played in yet.
Thanks given by:
Lol maybe you don't understand jokes, but idc. You don't have to answear everytime I say anything, cause I don't give a shit anyway. My personal idea is that eR isn't allowed to participate anyway, cause nearly everyone is sick and tired of actions of you.

Example for these actions? I've made much experiences by myself. If you want that I list them, just tell me, I have enough examples. ;)
Thanks given by:
Where is the love? Why you attacking Jason, Melone? He wasn't being mean, no need to talk shit towards others.
GL with the competing players anyway.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 11, 02:38AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Where is the love? Why you attacking Jason, Melone? He wasn't being mean, no need to talk shit towards others.

I second.
Thanks given by:
Alright i might be out of action but just tell me when this tourney happens and ill be there to pwn you all.....especially people from oNe
Thanks given by:
Okay me and Morgankell are about to make something serious, with radio(discussing matches LIVE) and other stuff. We'd need referees that could help us with some amazing brackets, design, and anything that might be helpful :).
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 11, 02:38AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Where is the love? Why you attacking Jason, Melone? He wasn't being mean, no need to talk shit towards others.
GL with the competing players anyway.

Wolf, I do not attack him without reason. He is in the most unfair clan I've ever seen and hes always answearing my posts, attacking me there. If you do not see this as a attack, I do for myself, cause of what happened in the past. I am sick and tired of him, Larry and the unfairness by them. eR and BC like each other, but hes not that nice to other clans. Not just to MyS, ofc not, for example oNe and others.
As I said, I have so much reasons to be not nice to him, as he is not to me

Thanks given by:
This is not the place for it. Don't foul up someone else's thread with your bitterness please; take it elsewhere.
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 11, 08:38AM)lucky Wrote: Alright i might be out of action but just tell me when this tourney happens and ill be there to pwn you all.....especially people from oNe

sure.. lol
Thanks given by:
lol what ciclon? you know he is right.

WOW i was waiting a 1v1 survival tourney!!! i will surely partecipate, and probably Dam will too.

regarding the maps, i purpose to make up together a list of decent official and unofficial maps.

for example, depot is a nice map, but in 1v1 survival is horrible, while wasteland or gothic can be very good for it.

Thanks given by: