How to start votes
I've read in the docs:

"Voting can be used to do many various things in Multiplayer. Such as changing mode/map, forcing a team change, changing mastermode, kick or ban a player, setting autoteam and removing bans.

You can make these votes through the menus in-game. When connected, press ESC and go to Set mode/map.
...or by simply typing the command, i.e. /ctf ac_mines would start a vote for ac_mines in CTF mode.
Note: You can only start a vote every now and then.

Use F1 to vote for votes that appear at the bottom left of your screen and use F2 to vote against them. "

And I've seen that - yup I can pick a new mode of play and map. But I don't see something like kick someone for intentional teamkill etc. or I've also seen other votes where people ad in user text. How do I do this?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Dammit, now I can't even tell you to RTFM ;) Documentation has to be updated, I guess.

In the in-game console, type e.g.
/kick cn reason
where cn is the client number of the guy you want to kick and reason is... guess what. If reason is more than one word, enclose it in quotes (like /kick 5 "some reason")
Please remember to call kick votes for sensible reasons only.
/ban works like /kick, but requires admin privileges on many servers. (and, ofc, bans the player for 20 minutes instead of just kicking them)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 06:38PM)tempest Wrote: Dammit, now I can't even tell you to RTFM ;) Documentation has to be updated, I guess.

In the in-game console, type e.g.
/kick cn reason
where cn is the client number of the guy you want to kick and reason is... guess what. If reason is more than one word, enclose it in quotes (like /kick 5 "some reason")
Please remember to call kick votes for sensible reasons only.
/ban works like /kick, but requires admin privileges on many servers. (and, ofc, bans the player for 20 minutes instead of just kicking them)

Thank you sir. Naw I don't like when people spam vote either so I won't do it. Thanks for the info and lol glad I RTFM :P
Thanks given by:
/kick
/ban
/ctf
/vip
/lms
/lss
/tosok
/osok
/tdm
/dm
/ktf
/tktf
Thanks given by:
/tits
/dxtrecoil
/dxtnoclip
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 06:59PM)Gibstick Wrote: /kick
/ban
/ctf
/vip
/lms
/lss
/tosok
/osok
/tdm
/dm
/ktf
/tktf
*cough* Pistol Frenzy *cough*
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 11, 05:43AM)JMM Wrote: /tits
/dxtrecoil
/dxtnoclip

/win
Thanks given by:
/quit
/suicide
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 11, 07:38AM)VenteX Wrote: *cough* Pistol Frenzy *cough*
He missed /ts too. And /htf is a bit more 'AC'.
Thanks given by: