Help finding new firewall and antivirus program
Yes that needed caps this is an emergency i need full version free now!! HURRY NO TRIALS I CANT KEEP UP!!!
Thanks given by:
surely google can help you dude...cos i cant. sorry.
Thanks given by:
I dont trust google i heard of lots of trojan horse out there and malware.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 10:33PM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: I dont trust google i heard of lots of trojan horse out there and malware.
furry muff. i was downloading audacity before and my norton blocked a trojan! What the Frag! it was like an official page, looked that way atleast.

Thanks given by:
Is norton free?
Thanks given by:
http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/
Thanks given by:
omg thank you! Gibstick if we had a point system like yahoo answers i would give as much as you wanted.
Thanks given by:
Just download MalwareBytes. If you spot something fishy, safemode + quickscan/fullscan.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 10:53PM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: omg thank you! Gibstick if we had a point system like yahoo answers i would give as much as you wanted.
this forum should have a 'like this post' button

* MykeGregory just noticed he has more posts than he thought he did.

Thanks given by:
Comodo is great.
If you dont like it have a look at ZoneAlarm.

But Comdo is a better choice.
Thanks given by:
@OP: Jesus christ, don't freak out like that. You are left without virus protection - so what? Just stop downloading pr0n for a while. Instead, think again before you click. My AV never had to report (let alone clean up) anything, because I don't download shit in the first place.
Thanks given by:
You can not get this kinda help from any other F.P.S. community, or the kinds of funny quotes. This is why i moved here from CoD Mw, Mw2, Bo. If you do not know what these abbreviations stand for well *sigh* i feel sorry for you. (Call of Duty) (Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops). Anyway besides the funny conversations we also have educated conversations.

--Neon (Beast|W$N|) out to play AC.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 11:07PM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: You can not get this kinda help from any other F.P.S. community, or the kinds of funny quotes. This is why i moved here from CoD Mw, Mw2, Bo. If you do not know what these abbreviations stand for well *sigh* i feel sorry for you. (Call of Duty) (Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops). Anyway besides the funny conversations we also have educated conversations.

--Neon (Beast|W$N|) out to play AC.

nice. lets ween you off that CoD. such a bad game cant be good for your health...lol
EDIT: pehaps the thread can be un-caps'd now?

Thanks given by:
Was there need for CAPS LOCK!
Thanks given by:
ZoneAlarm Free is the way to go (that and a router with DD-WRT). Who needs AV?

Either that or pay $29 for a copy of OS X and install that on your PC. Or just download ubuntu and play on that.

My PC has all three working right now.
Thanks given by: