Blacklisted on NC servers and *rage*godspeed*
I have no idea why this happened. Apparently it has happened quite a few today as my friend was blacklisted also. We don't use any hacks or mods. We don't teamkill intentionally unless some idiot is repeatedly teamkilling us and we try to get them kicked or banned and people ignore the vote. I haven't even been on *rage* for at least 2 or 3 weeks. I can't stand hackers and report them when i see them. IE someone using a shotgun headshots me etc.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Im the friend admiral is talking about, i have no idea how or why this happened, but i would like unblacklisted being i didnt do anything wrong to be blacklisted!
Thanks given by:
Those players using shotguns aren't headshoting you. If you shoot a player with the shotgun at close distance it may "gib" them but they are not awarded any extra frags.

Take your issue up with whoever runs those servers.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 11, 11:32PM)Mael Wrote: Those players using shotguns aren't headshoting you. If you shoot a player with the shotgun at close distance it may "gib" them but they are not awarded any extra frags.

Take your issue up with whoever runs those servers.

There is a hack where you can headshoot with a shotgun. I have monitored it closely and I am not making an error when it happens.
Thanks given by:
If you are sure that this is happening, please download a demo that shows it and link to it here on a new thread.
Thanks given by:
No don't start a new thread. If it's a new cheat show it to someone on #assaultcube and let them confirm it or just make a post in the blacklist thread.
Thanks given by:
Do that ^ Hehe.
Thanks given by:
You had me @ "IE someone using a shotgun headshots me"
Thanks given by:
The is no such thing as shotguns.
Thanks given by:
SAME! I was blacklisted on the EXACT SAME SERVERS... I wonder if something is up, because someone else was banned on the nc servers...
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling that all these lately reported blacklists from this server are caused by a range ban. Checking the IP from the reported blacklisted players would be a good way to check this.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 11, 10:37PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I have a feeling that all these lately reported blacklists from this server are caused by a range ban. Checking the IP from the reported blacklisted players would be a good way to check this.

isn't nc|armed the admin?
Thanks given by:
I was also banned for no reason, anyone know how to contact the admin let me know.
BTW I also didnt do anything wrong.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 11, 11:52PM)AnaITrajectory Wrote: I was also banned for no reason, anyone know how to contact the admin let me know.
BTW I also didnt do anything wrong.
Orly? The reason why people are banned on both is because the servers are run on the same machine.

This is also the same reason why no one can count on getting demos from these few servers- they run Windows and use the same binary across all of them, so demos get messed up in RAM and you may not get the one you're expecting..
Thanks given by:
AnaITrajectory, you are probably banned because you, or someone on your exact IP address (a brother maybe?) cheated regularly for about two months between February and April 2010. There are logs and demos available to prove this. You were shown a link to a demo in this thread; it's in the TyD blacklist, where there's also an entry (on another IP) for your other name, AnalTrajectory, dated August 2009.
Thanks given by:
Was Hard to play on the old version, there were hackers on every server.
The new version seems more secure, I dont wish to hack or whatever.
I could just change my ip but id rather do this the right way
Thanks given by:
I have never hacked. I have read up online on how to spot a hacker in the game. You can tell a speed hack or aimbot or hitbox easily. But I don't hack nor would I. I cant stand cheaters in a game that doesn't really need the cheats. You are either good or you aren't. Banning me for no reason whatsoever just pisses me off.
Thanks given by:
This thread is pointless.
  • That IP address wasn't banned for "no reason," it was banned because someone got caught cheating using it.
  • Saying you don't cheat/hack and that you dislike people who do isn't going to help you if you were the hacker who used that IP and got it blacklisted.
  • I'm pretty sure the people who made those three forum accounts and the one who got the IP blacklisted are all the same individual.
If you feel you that IP should no longer be blacklisted, provide evidence to prove that you're right. Because right now all we have is evidence that makes us think it should be.
Thanks given by:
Ok listen close smart ass. NUMBER 1 I am the only one that had that IP. I live alone. I have no cheats mods or hacks on this computer. Number 2. What three forum accounts? What in the hell are you talking about? I have one forum account. THIS ONE. NUMBER 3. This blacklisting appears to be a range ban from what I've read because other people have gotten blacklisted also. My friend also got blacklisted and he has no idea how to even think about hacking. Number 4 You say provide evidence to prove I'm right and that it was done in error. Yet you don't inform me on how to prove something I didn't do. So apparently you are all talk and provide no help whatsoever. So kindly get the hell off my thread. If you can't provide help and only supply judgement on someone who is innocent, then shut your pie hole. I don't need assault cube. I play many online games and *gasp* I don't cheat on any of them either. I made this thread because I like the game. I specifically like headshot city. I am pissed for being blacklisted when I am innocent. Finally, I even sent a message to the admin of NC servers and have yet to get a response. The first two numbers in my IP are 76.188 and the .188 was in the list of the range ban. I don't know if that makes it part of it or not. Either way, it makes no difference. I wish that I did hack. I've played in the game with you before eftertanke and you were a dickhead then and are being one now.
Thanks given by:
Ok :)

Thanks given by:
*sigh*

OK, I've closed this, but let me address these points.

1. AnaITrajectory - someone on your IP cheated, the IP is blacklisted on some servers, live with it.
2. AdmiralJustice - no-one has accused you of cheating/hacking/whatever. If you can't contact the owner of the server that has banned you, don't play there - it's just tough luck.
3. eftertanke - once again you've turned a thread into a flamewar because you, a) made a mistake about who was cheating b) started spouting off without checking your facts.
Thanks given by: