My AR has no skin?
i downloaded a AR mod from the internet. After i put it in etc. i went on ac to try it out. but there was no texture. i have a friend that had the same mod. and there was a texture. wat is the problem?

any help would be great

Thanks...

~Neon out
Thanks given by:
You most probably placed it in the wrong place. Show us what file you used, and where you put it exactly.
Thanks given by:
i used the one from RN-custum. made by Roadrunner.
i just took the folder downloaded and put it on the ac folder.
Replaced everything.
Thanks given by:
Link?
You need to be more specific than "put in in the ac folder, replaced everything" :P
Thanks given by:
http://rn-acostum.weebly.com/assault.html

theres the site and i put it in assaultcubev1.1.0.4/packages/models/weapons/assault
better
replaced
skin_weapon
skin_hands
tris_high.md3
md3
menu
Thanks given by:
You downloaded the first one (M4A1 et M4A1 Silencieux)?
Thanks given by:
Famas
Thanks given by:
The entire thing is packaged incorrectly. It should be "packages/models/weapons/assault" but he/she left of the s for many of those. Rename it correctly and it should work.
[Image: 20110114112955ackellert.png]
Thanks given by:
Oh i gotcha know thank you Gibstick =]
Thanks given by:
Very nice models. I wish the extra effort had been made to correctly package them.
Thanks given by:
Nvm im still lost

Does anyone who knows how to fix this have teamviewer?
Thanks given by:
I don't know if you have it fixed yet, but that site tend to misname and misplace files. Make sure there is a jpg. or a png. named "skin_weapon" NOT just called "skin" That is for menu and world use.

:D hope I helped,
Justice
Thanks given by:
AC community i have yet to fix this problem any additional help would be great.
Thanks given by:
If you don't know how to rename the files or where to put them then maybe it's easier to reinstall AC again.

Edit
Before there's a new thread made about where the to get it..
You can download AC HERE
Thanks given by:
I had a problem with the skins once because i had matasars Ar (forgot what its called)and it had its own md3 file. So i deleted it and dl'd the M4A1, and i dont think it had a md3 file in it so i copied and pasted everything in the file to packages/models/weapons/assault and then opened up ac and guess what happened... :P But yeah then i went to my mods file, got the original Ar md3 file and put it in and it worked.
Thanks given by:
That's strange, my AR does have a skin. Did you get circumcised by any chance?
Thanks given by:
xD yeah if you want me to be ;)
Thanks given by:
@ everyone deleting game files and ignoring the "-mod=mods" function:
Knock that off!!
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 11, 11:20AM)Medusa Wrote: If you don't know how to rename the files or where to put them then maybe it's easier to reinstall AC again.

Edit
Before there's a new thread made about where the to get it..
You can download AC HERE

a wise man once said "make backups of everything" so you dont have uninstall and reinstall it over and over again.

Thanks given by:
I believe several wise men said that, several times each. XD
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 10:44PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: I believe several wise men said that, several times each. XD

Your right. V-Man is one of those wise men.

Thanks given by:
Wise guy.
[Image: 128812077956848530.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 10:27PM)Joe Smith Wrote: a wise man once said "make backups of everything" so you dont have uninstall and reinstall it over and over again.

I rarely do. My life came to a point long ago at which most of my personal data and an even larger percentage of my settings began to mean nothing. What does mean something, I store in my head.
Thanks given by:
ROFLMAOLOL @ Mr.V :P
Thanks given by: