Possible injustified blacklisting
Hi, i x0v3rp0w3r3dx, im new, but i have already a problem: i don't know ow, because i dont hack, never hacked, but now im blacklisted! I think is for downloading some mods here http://rn-acostum.tk/ but im not sure. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot! I repeat, im not a hacker, but i just downloaded some mods as an intervention, a colt, i think a scar and a shotgun and an ak-47. Bye :D
Thanks given by:
Contact the server owners directly. One big blacklist used on many servers is
http://blacklist.tearyoudown.com/, but there are more.
Thanks given by:
obvious keylogger
Thanks given by:
Hmm?
Thanks given by:
inb4 ip-range-ban
Thanks given by:
Wait... If you're the guy I'm thinking of, be happy I don't have a demo nor an IP. If you're not, best of luck to you.
Thanks given by:
Your IP that you posted from here is in a large range on the TyD blacklist, which a few server admins use. The cheat this player used to use is redundant now, so there's a good chance this ban will be removed very soon. If, of course, that's the issue...
Thanks given by:
Anyway - the site webmaster(s) failed to read this paragraph on the download page .. it should go without saying, really, it's simply rude and disrespectful not to direct people you're telling about AssaultCube to the official page.

Here's the paragraph I mean - just look at the bottom of the download-page.
Webmasters, please don't mirror the files or link to the sourceforge site directly. Link to this page instead so we can inform players about possible important updates. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(MODERATOR removed useless full-quote of previous post. *sheesh*)
Huu? Did it that go here? Hehe.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 01:30PM)flowtron Wrote:
Webmasters, [b]please [/b]don't mirror the files or link to the sourceforge site directly. Link to this page instead so we can inform players about possible important updates. Thanks.

That's not an instruction, it's a request. It's not failing to read, it's failing to please you.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 04:11PM)eftertanke Wrote: (MODERATOR removed useless full-quote of previous post. *sheesh*)
Huu? Did it that go here? Hehe.

I was just saying... no one brought up a website, so I wondered "what are you referring to?"
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 08:20PM)Drakas Wrote:
(21 Jan 11, 01:30PM)flowtron Wrote:
Webmasters, [b]please [/b]don't mirror the files or link to the sourceforge site directly. Link to this page instead so we can inform players about possible important updates. Thanks.

That's not an instruction, it's a request. It's not failing to read, it's failing to please you.

"Instruction" with the absence of consequence or motive nullifies "instruction".

Thanks given by:
It should be changed to this:
Quote:Webmasters, do not mirror the files or link to the SourceForge site directly or you will have your toenails removed using starving piranha. Link to this page instead so we can inform players about possible important updates. OR ELSE.
Thanks given by:
Why is this still being discussed? I'm soo confused. It isn't even part of the thread :/
Thanks given by:
* V-Man gives flowtron warning points for sending the thread offtopic
Thanks given by: