Fraps???
I like using fraps, but it kills my FPS. Im using 2.9, atm, is there another program out there that is less stressful on my comp resources
Thanks given by:
The only one I know is CamStudio but I don't know that it is any less resource demanding. It is open source though I believe, so at least you could try it for free.
Thanks given by:
Fraps is made for games but yeah it's resource heavy, the best thing to do if your computer can't handle it is to just record play from the demo.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys I'll give it shot.

How do I go about; record play from the demo? I know it is noobish cause I still am.
Thanks given by:
At the end of the match, when you're on the next map press F10 and the demo of the last game will be downloaded. Then go to Main Menu -> Demo and select the demo you want to watch, you can then record the match from there.
Thanks given by:
If you are recording a demo, try lowering the gamespeed. The framerate slowing will be less pronounced when you edit the resulting video back to normal speed.
Thanks given by:
Right on I thank yas for the input
Thanks given by:
I would probably recommend you GameCam, Camstudio & Camstasia. :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 11, 07:05PM)castiel Wrote: At the end of the match, when you're on the next map press F10 and the demo of the last game will be downloaded. Then go to Main Menu -> Demo and select the demo you want to watch, you can then record the match from there.

Yes I like this method alot. I love watching from other peoples points of view and I've seen a few mistakes I am making :{
Thanks given by: