It seems like....
After looking at some of the forums it seems like some of you guys LIVE off of the Assaultcube website o.O and when i see that some of you guys post MORE then a post a day on the forums (according to the individual stats) it pretty much confirms my suspicions :) Just thought i would throw that out there
Thanks given by:
Ok?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for playing. Come back when your voice breaks.

j/k :P kind of :P
Thanks given by:
Lets just say that I'm happy you dont have a higher post-per-day than 1 :P
I may be flamin, but isn't that the purpose of you posting this thread?
Thanks given by:
Hey aren't you that prepubescent Canadian boy that sounds like a chick and pisses everyone off?
Thanks given by:
pisses everyone off?? since when? lol
Thanks given by:
Watch it!
Your nearing 1 post per day!
Thanks given by:
There are also many people who just lurk..
Thanks given by:
haha I dont think i will EVER exceed 1 post a day! I dont really post much unless i really need help
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 06:34AM)JMM Wrote: Hey aren't you that prepubescent Canadian boy that sounds like a chick and pisses everyone off?

(06 Jan 11, 06:37AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: pisses everyone off?? since when? lol

So you didn't say anything about the 'prepubescent boy' part.

lol.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 06:49AM)Huntsman Wrote:
(06 Jan 11, 06:34AM)JMM Wrote: Hey aren't you that prepubescent Canadian boy that sounds like a chick and pisses everyone off?

(06 Jan 11, 06:37AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: pisses everyone off?? since when? lol

So you didn't say anything about the 'prepubescent boy' part.

lol.

I guess all i can say to that is http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2010/04...h-puberty/

Thanks given by:
I knew it, >.> u and ur servers are gay D: where's Brahma when we need him? :(
Thanks given by:
gay? lol WTF...RANDOM???
btw im not gay XD
and if you dont like my servers dont go in them
altho i find it absolutely funny when I join in my "Justin Bieber" server and the first thing they try to do is kick me for my name! I mean im used to getting kicked for my name but in the Justin Bieber server? HAHAHAHA Makes me laugh everytime
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 07:50AM)eftertanke Wrote: 6.63

6.68 actually
Thanks given by:
Do you know JB that you are ~1 more post away from hitting that mark you never thought you would meet?
All I'm trying to say, is that its really easy to hit that mark.
Especially with all of us who answer peoples questions all of the time (you may or may not be the helping our post count).
Thanks given by:
7.15 actually. But I was just saying how pathetic I must be if just one per day is bad.
Thanks given by:
9.94 per day... u_u
Thanks given by:
Lol
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 04:52AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: After looking at some of the forums it seems like some of you guys LIVE off of the Assaultcube website o.O and when i see that some of you guys post MORE then a post a day on the forums (according to the individual stats) it pretty much confirms my suspicions :) Just thought i would throw that out there

you are retarded.
i'm just sayin'
Thanks given by:
JustinBieber? LOL? Can't decide whether you are more gay than retarded or viceversa, anyway, I feel sorry for you, boy (?).
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 08:16PM)Andrez Wrote: JustinBieber? LOL? Can't decide whether you are more gay than retarded or viceversa, anyway, I feel sorry for you, boy (?).

GAY?? haha I think it takes a real man to take the abuse that comes with the name "Justin Bieber" I mean I get a lot of crap for this name...but i keep it :)

Thanks given by:
or just stupidity

kthxbye :D
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 08:48PM)JGAN Wrote: or just stupidity

kthxbye :D

stupidity? thats not nice :(
Thanks given by:
Come on, no need for name calling and trash talk.

Read Forum Rules and follow them.
Thanks given by: