dVotion. Clan | Since December 2010.
═════════ Introduction ═════════

dVotion. is based on 3 games: Counter Strike: Source, Assault Cube and Cross Fire. We are only accepting high level gamers on these games, since dVotion. wants to be on top! But not only skill matters, besides high skilled players we also want our members to be nice and kind for the other clan members and the opponents. Behaviour and skill are very important in this multi-gaming clan.

dVotion.'s basic target is to get known in these 3 games. Getting known as a team, getting known for having kind members and getting known for being a strong opponent. Maybe soon moving to ESL on any of the games, if possible enter some bigger tournaments. But we will see, we have a future to go!

═════════ Extra ═════════

1) dVotion. is currently recruiting!
2) I'm working on the website, but ive already made the forum! Website is almost done and will contain a roster with all the members.
3) CLANTAG: dV.| or |dV.

═════════ Links ═════════

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dVotionn/
Forum: http://dvforum.tk/
Thanks given by:
GL HF
Thanks given by:
good luck
Thanks given by:
GL HF guys :) wish to see more dVotion into AC!
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 10, 11:01PM)Føniks Wrote: GL HF guys :) wish to see more dVotion into AC!

Hehe dont worry. dVotion is pretty much Cube Ownage on 3 games with other names and better website. Well, if you dont know Cube Ownage. Check out www.cubeownage.tk ! Our main team ( a group of belgian friends, including me) play about min. 2 hours of assault cube/day xD
Thanks given by:
GL infinite
Thanks given by:
Gl guys ;)
Thanks given by:
HF/GL!
Thanks given by:
I want a scrim in CSS.
add me: lord_loss5000
Thanks given by:
Ahoi Burn, Good luck with the new clan, hope you guys are getting one of the best....ääh...hoping?!...nah I know it :-P
Thanks given by:
═════════ NEWS ═════════

I finally made the full website of our clan online. Please visit www.dvotion.tk !
With a build in IRC-connect, a roster and some more!
Thanks for reading. See you there!
Thanks given by:
Nice job stealing Pro_Elite:s name.

Good luck btw.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 11:38AM)pweaks Wrote: Nice job stealing Pro_Elite:s name.

Good luck btw.

I didnt steal Pro_Elite's name at all. I'm Elite. It isnt HES name. I have my good right to call myself Elite. Everyone knows me by Elite as they know him by Elite. But they know we are 2 different persons.
Thanks given by:
Ohh! Good job stealing the middle part of my clan's name!!!!!1
jk, gl, hf. :D
Thanks given by:
GL, HF.
And why did you post that last post with BurN.?
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 11, 10:10AM)Orynge Wrote: GL, HF.
And why did you post that last post with BurN.?

Oh thats because i was on another pc, and BurN was autologged in on that one. Didnt notice xd
Thanks given by: