Presidential Bodyguards Revitalized!
Heyo!
I would like to introduce the revitalized PB clan!
Story Thus Far

I created the Ronald_Reagan on something resembling a whim. I knew that I never really wanted to be in any of the other clans out there, and that I needed something that was mine. It wasn't the fact that I could lead it like a cruel dictatorship, it was something that I could mold, something that I could relate to, something I could really call my online home.

Shortly after I created PB, the other two founding leaders left. Much like my real home, I was set out to drift, by myself. After awhile I changed my goals for my clan. My old goals were to create a clan with a medium amount of members, who were very sociable (including the ability to be sociable), who would do reasonably well in CMs. These imagined members would be respectful and active. My new goals were to stay in my clan, and be fairly selective about who I let in. Who I let in would have to have many of the same qualities as my ideal member, but also would have to be trust-worthy, and not new (or not acting new). The forming of the new goal was not sudden, it (as most things) came over a stretch of time.

On the 27 of November 2010 it was announced that Unbreakable was dissolved. Right in the wake of the dissolution of U| I ran across Zarj talking about his future plans. As it stood, he was going to run clanless for awhile. Partially because of his planned inactivity (due to school) and just preference I presume. Zarj didn't join quite yet because he wanted to talk over with a friend and see what his friends plans were (they wanted to stick together). Zarj joined B} on December 12th 2010. He now is over with his finals, and can be around much more often!

As it currently stands

Once Zarj expressed interest in joining B}, I started reviewing my goals. I have since revised them, and now they are much more simliar to the original ones. I have yet to talk about them, and figure out what really I think the calling of this clan is. I have created new forums and a new website. Me and Zarj have also been working as a team (and been getting used to eachother) in a few clan matches. At the moment I am writing this, we have had two clan matches, and two wins. They were against iOD and Xu. You can see more details on our forums.

Closing Note

We invite you to take us on in a CM. We would also love for you to introduce yourself on and hang around our forums and IRC (#pbclan @ irc.gamesurge.net). If you so wish to join the [i]Ronald_Reagan[/i], drop me or Zarj a note, and fill out an app on our forums!
If nothing else, please check out B}Zarj's new webcomics, our site, and my blog!.

~ B}Ronald_Reagan - B} Leader and Founder
Thanks given by:
Re-elect Reagan and wrestle out Bush!
Thanks given by:
Zarj plus Ronald_Reagan = lurve 4 ever
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 02:46AM)Gibstick Wrote: Re-elect Reagan and wrestle out Bush!

eh... your about 2 years late :P

gl B} i will join you when me clan dies ;)
Thanks given by:
Viva la presidente!
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 05:10AM)Zarj Wrote: Viva la presidente!
"el" presidente ;)

BTW, good luck B} :)
Thanks given by:
France has a president too! :P

Good luck with re-election.. I mean err.. the clan.
Thanks given by:
Peanut Butter
Thanks given by:
GL HF :D Obama is way too peaceful.. We need CHANGE! wait.. >.>
Thanks given by:
Haha,
Now lets not make this thread a political warground.
Thanks for the good luck wishes.
And thank you MK for the comment which I knew was bound to come.
Thanks given by:
Huzzzaah!
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 07:46AM)MorganKell Wrote: Peanut Butter

... Jelly Time ?
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 07:46PM)Infinite Wrote:
(23 Dec 10, 07:46AM)MorganKell Wrote: Peanut Butter

... Jelly Time ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks given by:
:O
You found me out with my animated x-hair mod!

Maybe I need to recruit someone with the initials JT.
Justin Timberlake?
Thanks given by:
I'll have my people call his people.
Thanks given by:
you have my blessing <3
Thanks given by:
what do u need V-Man me as JTs manager can make that priss do anything i want :D
Thanks given by: