And there was Infinite...
Just tellin' people on the forums that someone returned to this game with another name. Most people probadly know me as BurN. leader of Cube Ownage clan wich is now gone together with most of its members. But now the leader came back with a new name. Infinite was born. I'm looking for a clan at the moment (check my post in clans section) and trying to get on my old niveau from the good old World Cup 2010 times ;) Hope to see many of my old friends again... Anyways just tellin' y'all :)

Be prepared to get headshotted by me in game.

-Infinite
Thanks given by:
Welcome back! :)
Thanks given by:
Welcome back, hope to see you in-game
Thanks given by:
Quote:Be prepared to get headshotted by me in game.
Its you got headshot atm :P

See you ingame
Thanks given by:
You do realize you can't leave now, or people will make jokes about how you're not really infinite. ;-)
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 03:39PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: You do realize you can't leave now, or people will make jokes about how you're not really infinite. ;-)

Hehe i wont leave now. I'm planning to play ac hardcore untill i'm a 60 years old man. Who is still virgin. "Live s*cks, luckly i'm a no-lifer" :)
Thanks given by:
Don't worry, there's a woman out there waiting to become your wifey. ;-)
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 04:15PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Don't worry, there's a woman out there waiting to become your wifey. ;-)

I will impress all the woman out there in the assault cube community. With my sick headshots! And i will mod a six-pack hot guy skin for myself ;D
Thanks given by:
Beer or coke?
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 05:36PM)Robtics Wrote: Beer or coke?

Shhhh Robtics, leave me alone in my moment of fame ;D
Thanks given by:
Doping up on smack again Infinite?
Thanks given by:
Im gonna f1 the beer anyways ;)
Thanks given by: